Reviews for Reunion
Protector of the Gray Fortress chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
Very well done, I loved this movie, esp. the relationship between Sara and her father. Good novelization. thanks!
Aslan's Lamb chapter 8 . 8/3/2007
I loved this.

I think the chapters from the father's POV are the more interesting ones because he is much more of a mystery to us. You know, I've always wondered what could be going through his mind, how he could back away from Sara like that, and what finally moved him to remember. Now I know.

And this line breaks my heart:

"if Papa is not Papa then she is not Sara and there is no princess, no Sara, no nothing, anymore, forever."
PrydainViolet chapter 8 . 6/17/2007
Oh HOW this scene makes me cry. And by cry I mean sob. Usually there is also some whimpering and wailing involved. Curan's work is very special, and I think you've done it justice with your beautiful prose! I like the addition of the memory of Sara's mother. Nice touch :)
Elfgirl2005 chapter 8 . 5/19/2007
I love the language you used throughout this piece. it was very descriptive and you really allowed the reader to feel and see and even taste everything that was happening in the story. That's my favorite part about reading and writing, all of the opportunity for wonderful descriptions, and I thoroughly enjoyed the way you handled yours. I think the story format worked well, I agree that one page would have been too long. A Little Princess was one of my favorite movies as a little girl, but I must admit that i've never read the book. I just might have to now. Anyway, very, very nice work!
disneyqueen chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
Hey

I really enjoyed this story. You got everything down, from the movie and the emions you put into the captain and sara's minds were really good and I could diffenitly see all of this going tought their minds. Great job. Keep up the great work with your writing of any kind.

Disney Queen