Reviews for Side by Side
Crying
So
Hard
:""""{{{{{
Nooooo! You can't do this too me! I'm not a romantic but I feel like you just dumped me! Take me back! I mean, Go back to Japan! They can't die! DONT DO THIS! Please, please, if your going to kill me, at least find a more humane way than by destroying my heart. *sob* (I think this is my first long in depth love story that I've liked. Congrats, your an amazing author who made me want to cry with your last line)
inuyashamunkey chapter 17 . 1/24
YASh
royalvite chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
I FUCKING LOVE THE INTERACTION BETWEEN EVERYONE
IT REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF MY OWN SCHOOL
WHEN YOU DESCRIBED LING SHOUTING OUT AND LAUGHING AT THE OCTOPUS THING I JUST IMAGINED THE ENTIRE ROOM BEING SILENT THEN LING GOING "hah loooool" AT THEM BEFORE SNORTING
HELP ME I LOVE THIS TOO MUCHHH
inuyashamunkey chapter 25 . 6/25/2016
wha happen to epi epi
ThatOneOtaku chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Wow, been awhile since I read something this amazing. Only a few "You" spelling errors and such. But other than that, I believe that you did a bang up job. Keep up the good work!
AllyGal123 chapter 25 . 8/2/2015
This story was so cute omg! I think this may be my favorite Edvy fanfic!

Anyway, I was wondering what happened to "Dear Diary". Was it deleted? I can't seem to find it anywhere, but I don't see anyone else having problems. Honestly, it doesn't matter too much, I just want to see Envy's side. xD

Other than that, I rate this story 9.5/10! I left out 0.5 because I can't find the epilogue or "Dear Diary". Don't worry too much about that though, because the story was perfect otherwise! I'm just being greedy because I want more of it :)

Thank you so much for writing this, I hope you continue to write lovely Edvy stories! :D

Now, on to the remake of this story ~
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
I'm loving this story so far and before the author's note, I was wondering if I spied some Taekwon-Do in there :)
Nea chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
Omg I love this! And you mixed in my fave characters from Descendants of Darkness! ~Squeal~ You're my new fave author! Great story btw.
Crying Tears chapter 21 . 6/22/2015
A song that pretty much sums up the impending leave from this point (and probably this whole story from Envy's side) is "Like I'm gonna Lose You" by Meghan Trainor. I'm listening to it on repeat as I read I'm having a hard time reading because it brings tears to my eyes.

Just thought you could use it to love-hurt your readers a little more .
random person chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Bitch, Yo B-day is the same day as mine ! Yay ! Besides what's up with all these songs and sh*t ?! Anywho- I thing this fic is okay and stuff okay bye - jeez leave me alone ! At least I bothered to review !
Vivianne95 chapter 25 . 7/16/2014
I guess you won't write the epilogue now that your re-writing it, but I'd still like to read it...
andysanime chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
I hope you eventually make the epilogue .'
SmilesD chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
I NEEEEEEEEED AN EPILOGUE! OR ELSE I'LL JUST DIE(overdramatic... .)! DDDDDX
I love this story too much for there to not be one! I feel so empty right now! PLEASE make the epilogue PLEEEEEEEEEASE! DDDX
trisha gublith chapter 9 . 5/15/2013