Reviews for Careful What You Wish For
ifan13 chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Oh my gosh. This is brilliant. Oh, I know you wrote this a long time ago, but please, PLEASE, PLEASE! Update!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Okay, I usually don't care for alternate realities within fanfiction because seeing people act differently than in canon just kinda blows me off-kilter. Your fic, however, is really well-written, and you use the different personalities and quirks of the characters to further the plot, which is lovely.

I do hope you post again soon.

Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Man, I wish you'd continued this, because it's absolutely awesome. I actually kind of loved the Girl!chesters-you really nailed what Sam and Dean would be like, I think. And the firefighter Dean was so well done as well. And Sam's handling this remarkably well. Anyway, what you did write is so good.
vicky chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
I have just read your story I really enjoyed it. If you are still writing please finish it
Ichigo chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
One more thing 91 people thing your story ROCKS so write some more
Ichigo chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
I do not care what you say about how you could do better or whatever you need to finish this like soon REALLY SOON do have any idea how many people have been fricken waiting for you to finish this. ALOT of people. So don't even try and make it better just FRICKEN finish PLEASE i am begging you for updates for pretty much a year. Okay wow sorry if i ranted alot its just really good and i want you to finish it Please (0_0) puppy dog eyes
Tanydwr chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
This is a great story. I'm looking forward to reading more soon.

And I loved the reversal of John and Mary into Jane and Michael. Especially the idea that had Mary been the surviving parent (if in a male form) she'd have wanted revenge just as much as John.

And the alternates are cool.

More soon!
TorridGambit chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
this is a FANTASTIC story! really awesome! so creative.

i hope you update soon! :D if you do... ill give you a cookie!
nexus432 chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
Hey. I don't usually review, but I just had to do so for this one. I love this story. Please write more soon.
Jayy chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
This is a really wonderful story. I can't wait to see your next update, and meet the new Dean and new Sam.
Shinigami061 chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
This is such an awesome story :) I love alternate dimensions, and having a Supernatural-equivalent is great! Dean's characterization (all of them) are perfect and in-character even when he's such a different person. I'm really enjoying this so far. Keep up the great work, and update soon! More, please? Oh, and good luck on your AP/IB tests!

Shinigami06
Kade Riggs chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
I think this is seriously one of the best Supernatural fics I've read so far. It's smart and well written, which is totally awesome. I hope you're able to finish it, because I'd love to see how this scenerio works out in the end.
Lady Halaia chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
*Blinks* I like it. *Adds to alerts* Have waqtched the trailer for it too... Nice job! Until you next update,

Lady Halaia.
spnlover chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
This story is amazing! I just read it all in one go. I really hope you continue with it.
Someone chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
Hey there has not been a name change has there? I Love this story and hope you up the name changed would you be a AWESOME friend and post it on said sight? *love* -SOMEONE