Reviews for Deadly Relationship
You are my Math chapter 1 . 6/20
The last one, seriously? Hahaha!
KyUuBiVeSsElChErRyBlOsSoMaVeNgEr7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Nice oneshot. Hmmm... I think numbers 2, 12, 21, and 30 were my favorite. This is the first SuiKa fic I've ever read since I mostly just read SasuSaku fanfics but I've never really liked the way Karin is portrayed as a negative character in some of those. Anyway, I think that Suika is an adorable pairing even though I normally don't like crack. This story was cute.
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
reira-sama chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
OMG even though it was short it was ssooooooo..what's the word? oh ya AWESOME! but one thing! this isn't a crack pairing actually, i think they probably would have ended up together at some point in the manga. THE ENDING WAS SO SAD! BUT AWESOME! it actually made me want to read more! :C
obsessive-elphaba chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Eh, SuiKa's not crack they have the perfect hate love (: This is adorable every single one!
Celieno chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved it! The end was sad and quite... "funny" also. I imagine (hum,it's the right english word ?) very well Suigetsu say that! xD
AvarageJane chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
my god that was really depressingly sappy in its own way...

love it...

Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
It was good.
Vi-chan1994 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Lol, "Good Night, Karin. I'll see you in hell!" Sui-san, that is not a nice thing to say on your loved one's death bed!

Really cute little crack! fic
Madyson chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Your story was forty-three sentences long. It was cute though.
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
That last sentence was depressing... But it iz good!
Sage Violets chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
that was really nice you should write more Suika fanfics!
SpacePirateGirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
awe, the end was very sad, but it was my favorite. :D Good job! seriously, I loved it! :D ... even though it was more than 30 sentences :P LOL
celinae chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
That last sentence.. is really messed up. xD But the humor and fluff was really great, too. (You should have done a few more angsty-type sentences though.. XD)
Siehorse chapter 1 . 7/3/2007