Reviews for Dancing Partner
Hyacinth23 chapter 4 . 4/6
Wow great story i cant wait to the next chapter!
ahmadaziz chapter 6 . 1/10
When is the next chapter exactly as I am pretty sure it was due to be out a long time ago. Anyways, going to wait for it because this story is awesome, especially this last chapter.
WhatTheHell chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Heeey! I'm waitin' for the next update hmm? I love your work!
HIGURASHINONAKUKORONIKAI chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
xD i luv it but u never finished it unless it was supossed to end like tht O.o but anyway its good
mfmcWRMGV chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
UH ?upDATE THE NEXT CHAPTR!PWEESE?
shourin chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
update! update!
XxSilentxTearsx chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
PLZ finish this story its really really good plz nice job!
kngrulz chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
are you gonna finish this one? cause i hope you will :) plz think about completing it
icekrim91 chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
interesting fic..i really like the idea of Ino and Sasuke along with the fact of Sai and Sasuke having some tension towards each other because of Ino...hehe...cute...plus i can't wait to read more from it soon..keep it coming
LM3795 chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
I hope you didn't forget about this awesome story! Please update soon!
Kira chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
I hope the next chapter wont take long...i really want to see how things between ino and sasuke will go. x)
Sky Hashura chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Please do cont. with this story its such nh awesome story. SasuIno is my all time favorite pairing and to see the finish on this SasuIno story would rock. I really have enjoyed how well you captured Ino with her personality and Sasuke, but especially Ino. I know you can do it, so don't give up please.
kljjlkjlkj chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
“He got all moody and psycho on us. That’s the equivalent of freaking out on Sasuke-land”

Heh loved it.:D

CONTINUE SOON!

Don't leave us hanging like last time! D:
auntiehippie chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
nice story line and plot and everything. i like it. but ur right, u beed a beta reader. anyways, plez update soon because i'm dieing to read!
xXbl00d-KunoichiXx chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
wow this is really good. oh and you better continue or else *grabs a kunai* hehe just kidding but please continue. I love the sasuino pairing. and im basically laughing my ass off trying to picture Naruto and Sasuke in some formal clothes complete with a tie. Good work!