Reviews for Firestorm: Darkfire
Zanzibar1 chapter 21 . 12/19/2009
OMG! This is so good! I'm going to read the third now and find out what happens next. Great Job with this trilogy by the way!
Taeniaea chapter 21 . 12/17/2009
cool story
Mr. Pasternak 65 chapter 21 . 7/17/2007
This story is even better than Dragonfire! I love the way you portray everyone and your descriptions are spot on. But I have to say, I love the way show the romance between Jake and Rose the best. I'm kind of a romantic myself. Anyway, good luck with Fireheart and update A.S.A.P.!
broadwaydreams chapter 21 . 6/12/2007
Wow! Wow! Wow! I LOVE this new chappie! Can't wait for Fireheart! About the podcast thing: I've had some experience acting so I could do the voice for Rose if you want. I'm also available for other characters, but I'd much rather be Rose by far than any other character. Let me know as soon as possible. Keep up the good work!
SqueakyTheDuck chapter 21 . 6/8/2007
Ooh, intense. Can't wait to read Fireheart.

Spike
ngrey651 chapter 21 . 6/6/2007
AWESOME! I can see the final fight coming up...

But seriously though, what DOES it take for Chang to get knocked down for good?
KaliAnn chapter 21 . 6/5/2007
This was a long awaited chapter. Lao Shi is in turmoil over the thought of losing his grandson for a second time as well as Rose. You did a real good job with the ritual ceremony I liked how you had Chang a little confused at times. I can't wait to see if Rose comes to Jake's rescue and the two baddies are finally dealt with.
Huntsgirl.93 chapter 20 . 6/5/2007
did rose really die? poor jake! please write Fireheart soon! Darkfire & dragonfire are two of my favourite fanfics!:)
Queen of Spar Oom chapter 21 . 6/5/2007
LOL! I tried to give critisizm(not spelled right!) but i guess i just like people's stories to much! :D There wasn't anything wrong w/ your story! So i'll just stick to encouragment and my opinion of the story!

speaking of opinions, OH NO! DARK DRAGON! Please hurry up and write Fireheart soon! Will Rose live? She's got to! Dang! First Jake now Rose! :( But i like the part "For once, Fu dog was speechless" Ha ha! So true! This story rox! And if i can help with your pod cast thingy, lemme know. I'm a bit electronically challenged, but i'll try.

I really hope they don't cancel Jake Long. They should do more w/ the Dark Dragon. The show is to good to cancel! :O

Keep up the totally awesome work! Can't wait for Fireheart!

Your Loyal reader and cruddy Criticizer,

anon chapter 21 . 6/5/2007
NO Rose has to survive and Jake and her deserve to be together
Lavenderpaw chapter 21 . 6/5/2007
Oh, certainly isn't more soon!

LP
Fudogg chapter 21 . 6/4/2007
Good. So, is this the end of this story?
Queen of Spar Oom chapter 20 . 5/25/2007
OH NO! Rose! Daddy Griffin! They can't be dead! and what about Jake! INTENSE!

very good again! You did a good job of making me want to read on, even though there was a lot of words! Muy Bien! it was a really good description of a battle. Battle scenes can be hard to write, but you did it without repeating yourself! Marvi!

Don't Keep me in suspense!

Queen of Spar Oom chapter 19 . 5/25/2007
OMG!

I WAS RIGHT! Woa! so the dark dragon is possessing Jake! Shoot! I'm scared! :O

very good descriptions! I could really imagine in my mind (where else do i imagine?) the scene. just i think you're spelling found as fond. just a heads up! no worries!

Keep it up! I'm getting into this! Can rose help Jake? I gotta keep readin!

I'm Shivering over here!

Queen of Spar Oom chapter 18 . 5/25/2007
hey, sorry i haven't reviewed in a while. here i was asking for reviews when i myself wasn't reviewing enough! :D

Woa! This chapter is intense (in a good way) does jake know if he's the stranger dragon? I know the dark dragon put a spell on him. I like how you approached that thing deep in Jake's mind. He may not be aware of it, but his subconsciounse (did i spell that right?) knows it. And Rose is able to listen to it! Shoot! Thats complex! (or i'm makin' it complex) Your story really gets me into it and makes me think! I love stories like that.

Can't wait to read more! As always, this story rocks!

I'll review more, no worries!