Reviews for House of the SettingSun 7: Love is a 4 letter word
fussyviolet chapter 5 . 1/28
Oz! ... I ain't even mad.
crisangel chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
I find myself wondering about Faith's cellmate, Janie. I probably care about her more than all of the townspeople combined... lol
crisangel chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Are we ever going to find out what the hell Craig's spell was about? I'm glad I found this story after it was done lol

..wait, it is done, right?
blue talith chapter 19 . 3/25/2011
What a very sweet ending to Part 7! And I got quite a chuckle out of BattleKitten's note at the end, about the next episode being titled "House Party," as I believe that Louisiana calls their state fair the largest house party in the state!
blue talith chapter 15 . 3/25/2011
And some more great writing at the end! And what's up with Buffy? Is Craig's spell affecting her?
blue talith chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
Seems some of the best writing comes at the end of the chapter!
blue talith chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
Great chapter about Buffy and Faith at the end!
blue talith chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Really liked the end of this chapter. Quite funny!
Rain Addict CM chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
good episode! crazy as hell! i still think you should of let Willow finish her spell on Reece. . .
anagnophile chapter 19 . 2/17/2009
Another great episode, thank you! Lots of really touching moments in this one. I sure hope certain people get what's coming to them in future installments...

I know this was written a while ago, but I wanted to say thank you for writing such enjoyable stories!
kmi85 chapter 10 . 9/17/2008
hahah loved act 3:4 hahah totally crazy still cracking up!

anyway love ur fanfic!
lilskippy chapter 19 . 7/23/2008
Really nicely done! Enjoyed the dialogue, the pace of it. You had me laughing out loud at parts!
lele chapter 19 . 2/29/2008
so i'm not begging or anything, secretly i am but i'm not going to tell you that, but tomorrow is march first...technically march first is in 2hours and i just wanted to let you know i am looking forward to the teaser ;)
buffymorpher2000 chapter 19 . 1/27/2008
this is like an early b-day gift...even though so much damage has been done and there is much to heal it was all so amazing and i loved it...though i must say waiting a month is heart breaking but i'll wait because this is worth it...this is the buffy epic everyone needs to read..
Dr. Tan chapter 19 . 1/27/2008
Ah dude, that was an awesome Episode. You write the characters so effortlessly and you successfully make me love or hate the characters with your words. Its one of those rare, well written stories that nearly every little thing is tied to some thing else; much like a tv show.

I love it! Now I just need more Damned...