Reviews for House of the SettingSun 7: Love is a 4 letter word
Dr. T chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
Gah!

Friend! Edge of seatness! Can't wait for more though, am interested to see where you take this.

I feel sorry for Kennedy though, in the TV show I didn't like her, but in your fics (and a few others) I really like her. Poor Kennedy!

Update soon!
Soccerbuddy15 chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
Aw poor kennedy and buffy, i hated what hapened with oz and willow, i thought their conversation in the barn was hilarious though keep up the great work!
lele angel03 chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
no no no no no NO...i expect that from faith because it so confusing with her and buffy but not will and kennedy...i mean GOD what the hell...she's gay and i know he is Oz i love oz but that ship passed and kennedy would do anything for willow and for willow to do this to her...i don't know if she could forgive her...omg what if buffy and ken walk in on this...i guess then ken and buff are going to become some good friends...*sigh*...i'm sick of cheating...but i still hope you update soon...missed the story
Erin Lycan chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
Plz don't put those two together update soon plz
AscaDuin chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
Uh oh, Willow is being very naughty and not in a fun way! I really hope that you don't put her and Oz together and that this kiss doesn't en Willow and Kennedy for good. I mean I thinking that you probably won't, but I thought I'd let you know. Anyways, I can't wait for more, update soon!
Fandang0 chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
Oh! I LOVE charming Faith! She is so cool. And jealous Buffy is icing on top of the cake. I adore this chapter. More updates please. Can't get enough of your work.
Dr. Tan chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
I Love it!

Absolutely can't wait to see where you go from here. Awesome!
peter chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
This fic is probably the best example for why Buffy and Faith wouldn't work. All they ever do is hurt each other and the only thing working in their relationship seems to be sex. But as they say - Love Hurts - and sex is a very important part of any relationship. I don't know, but in reality one of them will end up gutted with a knife. If that's the intention then you've done an awesome job, otherwise it feels, simply put, unrealistic.
Obsidian Twilight chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
Wow.. I loved it! Especially the little conversation Faith had with her parole officer! Buffy seems pretty bitchy overall and Kennedy really IS acting like a brat, but I do love their personalities for the most part. It makes up for that. Keep up the good work!
PrincessDushku chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
dear god, that's hilarious!

I've been keeping a real close watch for ages to see when you'd update again and I'm so glad you have! your writing reminds me of the comics in that it's really close to the show but has that slightly 'naughty humour' edge. I remember the day you posted the very first part of this series (which I'm pretty sure actually WAS years ago!), you haven't lost any of that edge and it just keeps getting better!

update soon x
Lauren chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Please, please, update soon! your killing me

I love all your fics btw, you capure the characters perfectly.
lele angel03 chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
where are you...its been a month...please update soon
lele angel03 chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
YOU'RE BACK...though i do believe you go away for so long just to torture me...aren't there laws against that...away so glad for the update...i can't believe xander...ass...and i need more kenlow..and faith better keep her eyes on buffy and away from dawn..eeww...lol..anyway so glad u update..sorry lack of sleep...anyway..please please please update soon i am willing to beg and more for sooner update and much much longer...god i'm needy ;)
joy chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
haha. omg. that was fantastic! i can't wait for the next one. D
CrazyC87 chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
WOW! How is Faith gonna get out of this one? Is Willow gonna do some magic or something. Anyway LOVED the update. It was very FUNNY! Can't wait for more. PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »