Reviews for It Isn't Love
Uhg this is so great! 3
K.B.Maillet chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
And I'm still loving this story in 2014 :) Way to touch the heart!
Taisi chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
D'ohh, Zoro. Admit it. You love them (*coughLuffy*).
NopeJustMe chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
'swordsmen don't fall in love' sure Zoro, you keep telling yourself that, even when it's obvious that they're your world. so sweet _
cherrichik chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
again, absolute awesomeness. the way you describe the sh crew is just so spot on its hard not to relate and think yeah, that's exactly it!

Tigress of India chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
SQUEE! *huggles Zoro* *and the rest of the crew*
Galleta chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This was was light and full of love. Very nice indeed. Perhaps you should present a chapter of each one of them with their thoughts about their relationship.

Hope to see more from you
The Animaniac Dude chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
okay. before i start this review, i would like just one thing cleared up. PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS NAKAMA LOVE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT! the thought of zoro... WITH all those different people gives me an ulcer! gag! DX ok, i'm done. very nice! i think that you hit the nail on the head with zoro's thinking process, it sounds just like him. the way you described all the crew fits them all to a T! nice!
Little Lovely chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Only two other reviews for THIS! That's just plain blasphemy! Darn it, people, this fic may be short, but it would make the creator of One Piece, himself, smile and say, "You know, this kid's really hit the nail on the head!"

Lonicera, thank you so much. I've never thought of Zoro's thought process to be like you described, but it does fit him very well!

piwqefjk chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Great view of the nakama xD
Lizmun chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
*grk*I... I never thought reading a Zoro introspective fic could give me a sappy WAFy Feeling.. and yet still maintain believibility for Zoro's manly and stubborn character. Definitely kudos to you for having accomplished that!

Keep up the awesome job!