Reviews for Vampire Genesis
DannyPhantom619 chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Awesome and liked the pairing
Darkverger1 chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Weird. Not bad, but weird.
Choco-Bunni chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
OK I'm officaly going to say this! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! JERICHO DOES LOOK CUTE AS A VAMPIRE, OMG YOU DID A AWESOME JOB!
Choco-Bunni chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
OMG NOOOO JOEY! (starts cry) No no no this can't be happening...whaaaaaaaaa...

Random- (faceplam) Any who she was going to say this is amazing story. :D
HOLYSHIT chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
HOLYSHIT THAT WAS FUCKING AWSOME MAN!
Moonlit Novel chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
Great story, I enjoyed it
Nightmare723764 chapter 12 . 9/4/2010
Personally I like the Robin/Argent pairing it's different and in the cartoon she look dead sexy...but that's besides the point. Also I like this "Robin becomes a Vampire demigod" fic because unlike others he is constantly struggles with it. SUre while he still struggles in the other fics in those he seems to come to terms with them rather quickly. In this fic I got the feeling he would be battling certain aspects of his vampiric nature for centuries if not longer. Also I liked the whole "I have the powers of a Goddess yet I refuse to use them in the manner there meant to" sure...he didn't exactly do that well, what with the whole Initive battle and what happen to Dakon but still.

Is there going to be a sequal? Oh please say there's going to be a sequal! This was one of the rare few good vampire fics I've read that aren't stricly Hellsing fics!
Hivedragon chapter 12 . 11/3/2009
Kick ass story, great job.
BlackRoseFire chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
Awesome story I can't wait to see if there is a sequal.
Ishkabod chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
Hi Well I must complement you on a very well written story so far. I know action scenes can be very very tough to do and even more so to do it well. You have done it very well indeed and that is truly something i admire and have enjoyed. The only thing that has kept me from really enjoying this story is the introduction of characters I'm unfamiliar with. I've watched Hellsing the anime episodes but nothing else so i'm familiar with some of the characters you have introduced. The addition of characters with little to no background and their integration into the storyline has me scrambling for familiarity and Robin being so OOC and the titans being completely outclassed by these new superpowered people and their lack of serious maiming that Robin repeatedly needs to heal from really just doesn't seem right. Overall the story has a good plot line and very good action scenes But the character development/characterization needs a little work. I know Robin and i wish you had done some sort of guilt trip for how violent he has become since his tenant moved in. If i was someone who liked action action and more action this would be the perfect story but you haven't even given the team a chance to refect on the loss of Jericho or on Robins severe lack of restraint when fighting the guards at the Facility. I don't think The real Robin would have been so sloppy not to have made sure that there was no chance that the Operations could continue if the staff only captured more Vamps. The fact that he didn't go any further into the facility to try and gather more info is just weird for me.

To sum up. This story shows allot of promise and i'm sure in time you could be up there in my faves with John Westcott. Overall a very little more thought into character interaction rather than action and fighting would go a very very long way. Thanks so much for writeing and shareing this wonderfull and interesting story.

L
Alex Stroich chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
Loved the story man, if you do a sequel, you should add characters from Blade, Legacy of Kain, and Maybe Soul Caliber. And if not, oh well I just wanted to see a vampire Robin fight The Azrue Knight Nightmare. But you do your own thing man.
Mr Makulu chapter 12 . 8/21/2007
Well this was a really good story. Looks likes everyone ended up happy, I'm glad Star got her man (vampire, god what ever you want to call him). I think the reason why Robin gets paired with Raven in others is because she is darker than Starfire and people like pairing Robin with main characters. I personally will surport any pairing that's written well but it is fun when writers go off the beaten track and go with other pairings (Dark Charaxes for instance did a really good Robin/Madame Rouge story called You are the camera).

It was also good that you didn't go with the old cliche of the villian reaching full and ultimate power yet still getting beaten. Not much more to say other than good job.
Rose chapter 12 . 7/28/2007
Why not make a sequel and focus it more on what Slade would have done to Raven like you tried in chap 6.
crimsonshrouds chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
I like your story and great ending. Im not usually for crossovers. Ideas from bleach hellsing fullmetal teen titans and a whole bunch of other things and you did a great job bringing them together.
6ftTiny chapter 11 . 7/12/2007
Well, after almost a month without internet, I must say this is a pretty good way to get me started again. Keep going.