Reviews for Never Leave Your Heart Alone
This is one of the very best MerDer FanFics I have ever read. You are my GoTo author when I'm in need of MerDer moments. Thank you for all the joy and tears these storie have brought me thru the years. You are Amazing even 11 Years later. Thank You. Hope this posts.
Patsy
Patsy chapter 131 . 4/4
Just wanted to let you know that have had many, many hours of joy and tears from this and all your stories. I love your spin on MerDer-I personally think you are a very talented writer and Eleven Years later-I'm still enjoying each and every one of your stories. You always get cranky trolls who never sign their names to a review. Ignore them. You are my go to writer for my MerDer fix. Thank You for this gift of a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 62 . 4/24/2017
This fanfic doesn't make any sense. First your Meredith wants to adopt Anna and along with Derek they get her custody and they don't even spend time with the girl. Now they want a baby but how can they want a baby when they can't even take care of Anna and on top of that they have busy live as doctors. Smh .. smh...
HPMARIE chapter 131 . 3/17/2014
Amazing story! It's really long, but so good that I read it in one go :)
McEverything chapter 131 . 3/8/2014
I absolutely love your fic! I love how you kept it going so long! One of my favs, for sure!
pickmeforever chapter 131 . 4/15/2013
Amazing read non stop :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
why dont u get chase out of the story now
McFun chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
cool!Amazin' story!
spreferee chapter 131 . 5/1/2010
Awesome story !
Marauders Twilight chapter 131 . 3/11/2010
Great Story!
KathleenMcdempsey chapter 62 . 2/12/2010
I don't usually review in the middle of the story but i just gotta say the rings remind me of andrew( PD 'S character) proposing to melanie in sweet home alabama
FRK921 chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
confused...she was married, but still went on a date?
bright n shiny93 chapter 131 . 11/26/2008
The Epilogue is really sad... :( I'm gonna cry.
Didine34790 chapter 131 . 10/19/2008
Hey !

so i finally finished to read this story,

and as usual, it was very good.

is there any sequel for Without a moment's notice ?

Anyway, i love reading your fanfic !
Coppie chapter 131 . 4/11/2008
I love this story. Would you consider posting your other stories here such as Without a Moments Notice and the other one where Derek is helping Meredith recover from being attacked while they are divorced (they have a son Liam).