Reviews for Never Leave Your Heart Alone
HPMARIE chapter 131 . 3/17/2014
Amazing story! It's really long, but so good that I read it in one go :)
McEverything chapter 131 . 3/8/2014
I absolutely love your fic! I love how you kept it going so long! One of my favs, for sure!
pickmeforever chapter 131 . 4/15/2013
Amazing read non stop :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
why dont u get chase out of the story now
McFun chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
cool!Amazin' story!
spreferee chapter 131 . 5/1/2010
Awesome story !
Marauders Twilight chapter 131 . 3/11/2010
Great Story!
KathleenMcdempsey chapter 62 . 2/12/2010
I don't usually review in the middle of the story but i just gotta say the rings remind me of andrew( PD 'S character) proposing to melanie in sweet home alabama
FRK921 chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
confused...she was married, but still went on a date?
bright n shiny93 chapter 131 . 11/26/2008
The Epilogue is really sad... :( I'm gonna cry.
Didine34790 chapter 131 . 10/19/2008
Hey !

so i finally finished to read this story,

and as usual, it was very good.

is there any sequel for Without a moment's notice ?

Anyway, i love reading your fanfic !
Coppie chapter 131 . 4/11/2008
I love this story. Would you consider posting your other stories here such as Without a Moments Notice and the other one where Derek is helping Meredith recover from being attacked while they are divorced (they have a son Liam).
MortalCity chapter 49 . 2/16/2008
"You either want Meredith, the woman that you love, for who she is, or you need to end it. Find someone else. Then you can have the kids you want, even if they don't have the love of your life's blood running through their veins. No matter what, you will regret letting her go. But that is a mistake you will have to make on your own."

So. Freaking. True.

Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how much I'm enjoying this story so far. :)
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 131 . 10/10/2007
AW! I loved this story and I will miss it dearly. Great twist with the kidnapping of the babies. Oober props for your amazing story.
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 51 . 10/6/2007
hey! humph, so basically, just wanted you to know im busily reading your story, so even after its finished it isnt a lost cause.. anyways, love it so far! was totally not expecting mer to adopt anna, but this is good!

loves it.