Reviews for An Encounter in Snapshots
yamikinoko chapter 14 . 12/9/2010
AUGH YES, JUST YES

I LOVE this for so many more reasons than I'll be able to coherently write down in a review. First off, and most striking, I particularly enjoyed how you just DIDN'T make it easy. It's not supposed to be. About halfway through I was dreading that you'd have Ginny find out that Harry was cheating or something, which made it okay to cheat with Malfoy. But then you DIDN'T. Which is more win than I can accurately describe-I really appreciate how you explored the temptations of infidelity without giving them an easy way out, and how you didn't even really resolve their conflict at the end.

The chemistry was palpable, the dialogue snappy, and I simply adored your characterization of the characters. And really, the use of the little old man in the shop as a plot device to taunt your readers was simply inspired-I felt just like him! I grumbled 'cause I wouldn't know either. Bummer!

Wonderfully, fantastically written. Fabulous job!
margo chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
I LOVED IT! Are you going to sequel? *crosses fingers* lol
Single.Voice chapter 14 . 6/5/2007
WOW.

Wow, wow, wow.

THE BEST D/G fic I've ever read.

Even though it didn't have a happy ending,

that's the beauty.

Would you write a sequel, or would that kill

everything?

Oh well. In any case, write SOMETHING.

This was well written, interesting, and

brilliantly done.

FAVORITES ]]
Peppermint Kiss chapter 14 . 5/30/2007
beautifully written in those little sections. I was rooting for draco all the way, and I can't see how ginny could have not left harry for him :O interesting, having draco in india, but then again, draco would be sexy wherever he was :D and I shall complain about the ending because you cannot leave the readers simply hanging in there without some kind of reassurance (that ginny came back to draco)!
Ranuel chapter 14 . 5/30/2007
Very nice. I found myself sort of rooting for Draco and wondering if Ginny and Harry will break up and Ginny might take Draco up on the offer eventually. There were certainly enough hints of something really wrong in the marriage. I was proud of Ginny for resisting the seduction though.
Indygodusk chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
Aw that did leave it very open. I found his initial bitterness and predatory air very believable. I liked her exasperation, though I was understanding, yet slightly disappointed in an idealism shaken way by her wavering at the thoughts of the last night, which were very romantic and hot, but Married! Which she does remember at least. The old man perspective did seem a bit out of the blue, as everything else was from Ginny's, but then again it served as a tool to connect me to the old man, as he is me, the reader. I'm stopping now. This was great! Good job.
Indygodusk chapter 13 . 5/9/2007
His use of the word "brilliant" seems very British and in character. I like how you used the cool breeze fluttering her shirtsleeves to indicate a cooling of ardor, and that Draco is looking at the ground to get an emotional grip on himself.
Indygodusk chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
Ooh, that was a great snippet. I loved the slow pacing, and then the drugging of time as he moved slowly closer and deliberately kissed her. Ginny's musings are always great too. Ah the sexual tension!
Indygodusk chapter 11 . 5/9/2007
Okay, first, smelling Draco and naming his scent is very Rowl. I like that Draco went pink instead of red too, as pink seems very endearing and cute. Good for Ginny for staying honest though. YAY fidelity!
Indygodusk chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
Loved the random galaxy personification! Poor Draco with clueless and Drunk Ginny, though.
Indygodusk chapter 9 . 5/9/2007
Draco is obviously used to drinking, if three or four shots don't impare him that much. then again, he does have a larger mass. I love the FUI and "English is stupid sometimes."
SometimeSelkie chapter 14 . 5/8/2007
Aw! It was memorable and light. "Stolen sweets are always sweeter/Stolen kisses much completer". The snapshots worked out really well, I think. The D/G'er inside me was hoping that in the last chapter they were meeting in the future and Harry was dead! (Yeah, I know, not nice to wish death on people, and I liked it anyways, but at least I wasn't willing her to leave her husband!)

A very sweet fic!
Aimsaru chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Loved it. I thought Ginny was gloriously in character in the way she refused to cheat on Harry. I'm a hardcore DG-er tho' so I hope...since loyalty is more a Hufflepuff thing that she will realize the error of her ways and come back to draco. lol
AuntAnnie chapter 14 . 5/7/2007
WELL! That was really whats the word I'm looking for, um lame thats it! I was thinking she would find out that Harry had a girl friend, or he would suddenly discover he was gay or who knows dead, and go back to Draco, or if not go back to him they would meet down the road. But this just doesn't do it for me. Its more like you got bored, and ended it fast. It was really good up till the end. Or maybe I just dont get it.
dollar-diamond-ring chapter 13 . 4/27/2007
Rejects and regrets is a good summary for this, in my opinion! Loved it! Wonderful!