Reviews for You May Play the Divine Move
Phebe83a chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
ありがと すごい です

Great !
Smozzick chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Very few stories that focus on something sad happening can make me upset, generally I just don't get attached to the characters and the story just isn't good enough.

This story had me crying in the last chapter.

Well done, a beautiful story.
DuocThao chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
Really a great story, maybe a bit OCC, but still, a great story-

Gentle,warmth and painful but strong

Thanks for the fic
yamina-chan chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Hm.

I should be verry sad now, since Tohya jr. died and Hikaru was left now by his teacher and his rival, but somehow I feel absolutly nothing about this story. Which is a bad sign. The idea is interesting somehow, but I wasn't able to...uhm...to "enter" the story, if that's making any sense.

It felt like it would if this were some random text in a schoolbook.

I think it's a bit like the game between Hikaru and Akira in the school turnament. Or to be more accurate, Shindos way of playing then. Interesting moves were made, but in the end, the level of the skill is not big enough to make the whole game a great one.
Yuki chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Oh my god...thank you so much for showing me this.

Seriously, that was fantastic - T_T I teared up at the end too...

Sorry I can't offer much critique, but I basically just wanted to say that this was a great story idea, and I adoore your writing style.

There were a lot of little things in there that made it fantastic...

Oh, Touya... *sob*

Anyway, absolutely amazing.

-Yuki

(to verify who this is: stag beetle...LOVE IT!)
Cheska chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Poor Shindou, he lost both of his precious people. It was so sad when Touya passed away.
are-en1 chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Is so...sad wah! But I love the very bad Hikaru did not pair with anyone -hugs Akira-
cls81690 chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
well done, jein'ya. best of show award.
Yui-Mag chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
Thank you for the story. It nearly made me cry. Touya's my favorite character and you wrote him beautifully. I liked the way you described his interaction with Shindo.

And you're right, its hard to find good angsty HnG fics. But I'm glad I stumbled upon yours.

HUGS
Facade of Emotions chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
i really liked this story. it touches on a lot of things that people don't think about but many face. the story made me cry but i lijed it alot. hope to read more of your fics.
Poopenstein chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
*poke*

XD

yay for char. deaths... lol : d
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Oh wow... I have to say that Akira's death was tragic... but I loved the ending...
Hoshiki Cynon chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
Eh! That was so good! I can't believe it ended! The whole time I was on the egde of my seat not knowing what was going to happen next. PLeaze write more! Great fic.
Lero chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
wow this story was really good. i had no idea that it was going to turn up like that since in the beginning everything was so normal. but i guess thats life. the game touya was playing made me really sad. anyway the story reminded me of this one book.i think its called sadaku and the thousand paper cranes or something like that. i have a question about the divine move. did you get that from the ghosts who helped honinbo something (i'm not sure if it was shusaku)? supposedly ghosts came and told him three moves that led him to win a game he was losing. yea this is long, sorry :)