Reviews for A Delphian Utopia
Guest chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
would like it if u would please finish this story u left a lot of just hangin thanks
Prismaa chapter 13 . 3/24/2009
I’m not sure what to anticipate for the next chapters, but I almost can’t wait for them to be published. This story is simply that good!
euroweasley chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
Awesome chapter, and even more awesome fic! I hope this isn't abandoned, because it's soo good, and I hope you update soon because I'm looking forward to finishing part 2 and 3 of this trilogy
mgouda chapter 13 . 4/21/2008
where are you?

i really love your work, and this sequel is amazing. i love the detail and the depth you put into the characters- it makes the story so much more entertaining. please, update soon!
IsLaNdMoChAgUrL chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
Wow. I just read the whole part 1 of the trilogy and the 13 chapters of part 2 today and yesterday. Just when I thought I had read every good Twilight story on I stumble across yours and, I must say, it is one of the best stories I have ever read, and I can't wait to see where the next chapter takes us.
Emmohdee chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
Oh wow. Took me a while to get the werewolf thing. Very nice. Are we going to have a whole army of werewolves versus vampires, then? This is getting more exciting by the chapter. Update soon!
Lynyrd Lionheart chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
Is that quote at the end from a song- cause if it is, what is it? It sounds familiar...

Good chapter, although I'd love a really, really long one- I'll take whatever you give. I still say you have some of the best written characters out there.
Kapperz1212 chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
it's coming along nicely. your characters are blooming and i'm enjoying the personalities you have fleshed out in them.

the lyrics etc you place after each chapter are nicely chosen as well.
TimeAndTruth chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
This was a really good chapter. I wish I could just keep reading, and see what happens with Jordan, Ray and Avery, and Bella. It's kind of ridiculous how excited this story makes me.
enigmaofherself chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
Loved it, like usual. Your writing is so fluent and fluid, with the impression of making anything real. Amazing.

The British part was fine - shite is a common word in my vocab, as it's a very commonly used Scottish word and i'm scottish myself ]

I love Ray, she sounds so... I don't know. I just like her.

Your writing is an inspiration - keep inspiring. ]
lostxinxtwilightx chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
soo good i really like this chapter! and when i saw the name i had to laugh cause my friend's name is Athena
Lynyrd Lionheart chapter 12 . 12/10/2007
I love how you use the quotes at the end of the chapters to make everything seem so much more ominous- it makes me shiver a little bit.

That was another great chapter, and I can't wait to see how this story is gonna go. It's getting really good.
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
You shouldnt need reassurance because this is wonderful!

I love it so much!

Kapperz1212 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
i loved it. bella/jacob interaction post change is always interesting to explore. and you did it wonderfully.
Emmohdee chapter 12 . 12/1/2007
Well now you've got me all excited for an apocalyptic werewolf/vampire armageddon. Good job. I am absolutely loving where this is going. Who knew Bella was such a master negotiator?

I am craving updates.