Reviews for Heartless
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Great job! Haha, when I first read this, I thought "wow, she twisted and mashed up the episode "Nobody's Fault" well, or at least the events of that episode (and adding Cameron). Imagine my surprise when I realized that this was posted years before that episode was even thought up! Who would have guessed that you (or anyone really) could correctly pair up the right person to the right crisis (yeah, technical things like intentional stabbing vs going "coco bird" are different, but still that's pretty amazing!) WONDERFUL fic!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Wow! I like! Poor Chase, don't be heartless! lol. I liked how everyone was trying to keep Cameron away
rainiel chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That made me sad, but at the same time, it was really amazing!

I usually like happy, happy fics... But this turned out to be interesting, and I liked it. A lot. :)
Playing Hooky chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
she so totally deserves that! Would've loved to see that happen for real in the show, though. Wilson, Foreman and House worrying for/looking after him and protecting him from Cameron... that was cute. Especially when Foreman sides with him (he is normaly written as hating chase).

Andy
notagoodplace4gods chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
It was really brilhant. Cameron truly deserved it!
Levana chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was an amazing story. I loved the theme! Great job! :)
Simple Joy chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
i think that you should keep writing with this story. i love the plot and im so sick of stories where everything happens perfectly, so as a request, could you write some more?
blackend chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Ouch! That's has got to hurt. Nice job. Aww, the heartless they survive.
OuEstLaCraie chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Ai! So sad...no, Chase, don't be heartless! Ugh, I swear, if she breaks his heart in the upcoming episodes, I'll break her face...

Anyways...awesome story. Really well-written, fantastic emotion, and everyone was in character. Great job! :favorites:
darkangelgirl262 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
aw! ALice! great fic! I just loved it, and dont have anything else to say...god your writing ROCKS!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
the little romantic me is crying bitter tears over this story. still, I enjoyed it immensly, I was with him every step of the joutney, feeling exactly what he was. great job
Green Penguin chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
permission to scream in glee? well, i'm gonna anyway!

i unfortunately missed the episode "top secret" (i'll see it as a rerun on USA soon anyway), but just that whole idea. i think you nailed them big time, and its great. i love how chase comes out on top, i'm so sick of everything being about what cameron wants, and in this story, they just don't give a damn because they know chase is worse off than her.

good for you! this is so going in my faves! all the best and keep writing, you're good!
heather1021 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
that was brillant!
SpreadTheWord chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Erm, did the reviewers of fanfiction forget to take their happy pills today? I liked this. Your writing style's great and after Tuesday's episode I would characterize Cameron as heartless and Chase as somewhat weak. I thought you were dead-on. It's a great one-shot.

*favorites*

:D
The Mystic Legacy chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Nice... good work!

I wanna disagree with what all the other reviewers said about Cameron being a bitch. Some people have PMS sometimes, other people have PMS all the time. That's how the world works. I'm just glad that Cameron isn't one of the ones with permanent PMS.

Chase should get stabbed more often.