Reviews for Selfish
Shizuno chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
phew... i thought this is going to be a sad fic like the "Alone" one but i'm glad that Atobe and Fuji got together in the end... o
Apocripha-0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Alright. You killed Tezuka. But I loved it! _
Ai-Kusabana chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Hi there! Great fic! Aw... they're finally together! So cute! *squeal* _ sigh... In some way it's wrong to be selfish but sometimes to be happy people get selfish because us humans are afraid of being alone... being sad and each one of us strives to find our own happiness and once we do we held it so tight so it would get away even if it means hurting others in the process... A great sequel! Hope you'll make another one! _
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
That was a wonderufl ending! God i would kill to have writing skills like you! I have as of this moment become a loyal lacky to you!
teardrop8 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
yay for happy ending and the two pieces really do compliment each other very well. Great job and beautiful work.
Moonlight-sama chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
"Alone" is heartbreaking and "Selfish" is breathtaking and they deserve a happy and. I read yours others fics and they are all awesome and you made me fall in love with Atobe/Fuji pair and the only thing a didnt read was chapter 4 of The Matchmaker from Hell becaouse i dont like Tezu/Ryo pair...