Reviews for Slave to Love
tbh your writing is really shitty but this plot is kinda good
Darth Vader chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Who the fuck is vador i hate it when people say my name incorrectly. Like dark vader. No it is DARTH VADER for fucks sake. Huff-puff.- - okay. I've calmed down. I didn't particularly hate your story but could've been better. A lot better. And i also find your lack of faith disturbing. Have a sith day.
seireidoragon chapter 41 . 4/13/2014
This was a great story and I loved reading it! I actually think you could write a sequel where the galaxy starts putting itself back together and maybe Anakin could try to start a new jedi order. It would be fun to read but it's just an idea.
Vi-Violence chapter 41 . 12/3/2013
You have a good plot here, but it really needs polishing.
Ezmathet chapter 41 . 3/22/2013
Very enjoyable story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
:( good idea but I can't get my head arround vader talking like that i'll keep reading
crystal chapter 32 . 7/31/2012
lol, dis chapter was brilliant. i loved it and laughed so much
Herdreamsx chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
tbh, it would of been nice to see padme being atleast A bit debatable, like -a-bitch-please moment :) aha, i am scared to click on the next chapter, as it would probs be the most awks moment e.v.e.r
Herdreamsx chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
I could feel the awkward tension from here. ahaa imagine it? I am so lucky i am not in her place, i would probably die of boredom and fricking awkwardness :);

Btw i expect that he isn't wearing the suit that darth vader wears, and that he looks normal with his sexy longish hair and them blue eyes :).
Alethea Melanie-Rose chapter 41 . 11/6/2011
I have just read all of your story and I love it! The characters have been written realistically and I love Padme and Anakin, still sad they didn't have a happily ever after in the movies... I admire your style of writing and it kept me reading until the end! Keep on writing! xD

- Luv, Melαnie-Rφse
serious starwars fan chapter 31 . 5/13/2010
Hutts is spelled H-U-T-T-S not H-U-T-S if that's what you mean by Huts
serious starwars fan chapter 19 . 5/13/2010
Ackward?
Wheelspin chapter 41 . 5/12/2010
i loved it please do a STL 3
Lammstrellicon chapter 41 . 1/4/2010
I love it I'm off to read the sequeal that I saw first but I can't read out of order so I had to read this one first!
Kopy Kat chapter 41 . 12/31/2009
This is such an awesome story! I almost cried at the end it is so happy. Thank you for writing this story! thank you for having it have a happy ending! Thank you!

Kopy Kat