Reviews for The Nymph, the Witch, and the Agitator
Inoma Callain chapter 1 . 1/11
I love this relationship Larxene, and Naminé have! It's adorable!
Handwritten chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Oh, wow, this REALLY made me laugh! D I loved how Larxene wasn't "too" crazy - almost displaying normalcy!

I love it how Roxas folds up 'gently' on the floor XD haha - absolutely hilarious.

Excellent job!
Nocturnal-Ivy chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
As much as my brain fails to comprehend the idea of larxene ever being civil that was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time! XD

Hehe, welcome to the dark side Namine :P
always-kh chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
so funny i (literally) laughed till i cried. which moment was funniest? I really don't know.
korel.c chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh, I just lurve Roxas' blood not knowing which direction to flow...it's so cute! And funny!

Write more an' more an' more RoxasNamine please!

-KorelC-
Shrodinger's Kit chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Nice 'Practical Magic' reference, very smooth.

Hillarious ending. Took two hands over my face to keep from laughing off my chair. Delightfully devious.
Raivyn chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
“Luxord had a major winning streak in strip poker. Pun intended.”

Haha, I hadn't caught that last time. It made me laugh out loud which is good because I needed it.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Heh heh. I think I would be very good friends with Larxene. :] I like this story.
b-nothing chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
yay! awesome story! straight to the favourites list!
Girl With a Pearl Earring chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Awesome story! We need more of the nobody girls in the KH fandom, thanks for contributing! :-)
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
That wsa quite possibly the funniest piece with Larxene I've ever read! I think you did a great job at characterizing Larxene and Namine. Very nicely done!
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
You know, I was thinking two things when I started; one, I would /never/ like Larxene, except for the Moulin Rouge scene in Those Lacking Spines, and two, maybe you /weren't/ the best KH fanfic author, because there were a few stories that I liked more (if only due to length). But both of those have been disproved. I was laughing the whole time when reading this, and what's better, I could completely see this happening. It hardly seemed like a sequel to DYTR, but it's related (if only because of the conversation between Roxas and Axel), so that makes me doubly happy.

And Larxene stil doesn't know? Come on, there's only two options (cause Marluxia isn't an option and they know it) and... Luxord? Ew... Larxene's smarter than that. But then, I guess maybe Demyx may not seem that likely either, if only because of the twisted triangle-ish thing between him, Namine, and Roxas. The same could be said of Marluxia, but as I already said, he's not an option (I'm going to convince myself of that, because the alternative is almost as scary as Xigbar, Xaldin, and Lexaus playing strip poker).
TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Tee-hee! XD
MimiB.Real chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Hurrah for Larxene and Namine bonding!

Ah, if only they didn't hate each other.

They would RULE THE ORGANIZATION. BEND OVER BOYS. -evil laugh- D
misshistoria chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
OMG! That was so damn funny xDD

Thank you for putting it into my archive!

I really enjoyed reading that _

I hope you'll make more like this :D