Reviews for Fervid Chaos
billjenny6972 chapter 18 . 9/12
Please write the sequel!
Loved it & can't wait to read the sequel ?

HoneyBear84
Lena Lennox chapter 1 . 3/18
Read this back in 2008...recently cane across it again. Still an enjoyable read. It's soo insanely messy.
Arcangelos chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I was looking for this stories It was in my bookmarks but I couldn't find it.. anywhere! Thankfully I've found it I had to read this again.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
I hate this story yet like it at the same time. How is this possible?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
This is the weirdest fucking thing I've ever read.
CheyRain chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
This story was really good and I enjoyed. I know I once tried to read it but it wasn't what I was looking for then so I didn't make it past the second chapter, a fact I regret now. In fact, I didn't have any issues with this story except for one thing. I wanted it to be slow. I wanted a looong story of Harry slowly becoming accustomed to having a mother and father. I wanted to see the sobbing joy when Harry finally called Severina Mum. Or at least hear his thoughts when he realized he didn't have to think about it first. I wanted to see Harry shocked at the friendliness between him and Draco. Then I wanted to see him slowly coming to terms with falling in love. I wanted to see him tell Draco one day, and to see their first kiss, and their first time holding hands. It's like, in your story, everybody just said 'oh, they're equals! Let them be Married!' That kind of disappointed me.
Signed,
CheyRain
DJ8210 chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
Felt like this was so rushed so it lacked the necessary emotions for the story to be great.
ironyheartsap chapter 18 . 12/10/2012
Great job! This was very unique, something that's rare to find. I like how you used many of the typical overused plots and combined them in a way that's never been done before. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks so much!
Mila Pink chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
I loved the fic so far,
would be delighted to read the rest.
kisses
AmniIsRoving chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I like the idea of where this is going but I can't stop laughing about Severus' female name. Severina... I actually had to skip all instances of it after I read it for the first time. Good idea though. I'm looking forward to reading the later chapters. Severus female... Lord, what kind of PMS does that character have?
rbourasa draco malfoy fan chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Snap as girl did not see that way i did.
Robyn Lee Swan chapter 18 . 9/23/2011
This was corny, but it was a well written type of corny and I absolutely loved every word of it. Thanks for sharing it!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 18 . 5/5/2011
I really hope you write a sequel to this, so I can see Severina, Harry, 'Mione, and Tom get their revenge on Dumbledore. Great job, I liked the originality.
Dreamer22 chapter 18 . 4/27/2011
As one who has come a long way with this story, I greatly look forward to seeing where this story is going with the sequel! I look forward to reading more when it does come!