Reviews for This House Is My Home
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Aww! That was actually quite perfect for them. I've been searching for a fic in which they honestly worked without compromising their personalities, and this was it. ) Brilliant.
Max Gat chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Amazing stuff :)
Piwi-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That was sweet, I loved it ! Good job
Flor-sama chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
You truly make my day (:
HollywoodVampire chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
AWE I LOVED THAT, very very NICE, I really enjoyed the whole story and the way they interacted w/eachother...

LOVED the ending:D

Legitimately chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
My favorite lines:

“Yeah,” he admitted. “’Cause I’m a guy. I have to watch a two hour sequence of people getting shot at and beat to death every once in a while, keeps me manly and emotionless.”

They were truly in sync - without the slightly gay boy band affiliation.
lettuce chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
haha nice story... i KNEW right away it was Saw I you were writing about, oh and by the way there is a confirmed Saw IV that Rob Zombie is supposed to direct, which is...not good anyway good job! :)
NightmareAhead chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
aw that was so cute!
SprohmC chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Aching, great and fucking wonderful.

I don't know what to say except for... I love it.

Keep it up.

Much, Much love, Cadoan
FeldsparMorgan chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Whoa! This is the first time I've never read a story with these two like this and not had the author make them.. unrealistically out of character.

GREAT job. Seriously. You made it look like it could have just been any old episode of House.

anon chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
*sighs happily* now if only they would put this on the show...:)
leonhart-less chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Great fic! One: I can totally see House watching the Saw series, and Two: the use of their last and first names, and the switch therein, was a really nice, soft, touch. Great little detail!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
It... that... that... *squee* That was SO SWEET! I loved it. Great title too, BTW.
Atari-chan chapter 1 . 4/1/2007