Reviews for The Moon's Children
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 6 . 7/7
That's so good and so cute WRITE MORE
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 5 . 7/7
Oh WOW! That was so good.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 4 . 7/7
Bravo!
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 3 . 7/7
hahaha..that was too perfect.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 2 . 7/7
*squeals happily*
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/7
OMG! How very creative
Forest Scion chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Still hoping you'll update.
Caldyphen chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Wow. This is intense. Please update soon!
Forest Scion chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Holy shit, please continue to update this story. PLEASE, PLEASE!

Nothing on my favorites list has been updated in so long, I was beginning to lose hope. I started searching for new fics but everything felt the same or just not up to the quality I'm used to enjoying. nomnom scifi

Your writing is smooth and your plot addicting, like my favorite cigarettes. The character's personalities fit well and everything makes sense.

Recently, a fic I read had said something along the lines of "I installed the Zero System in the bus so it can drive itself! (to the campsite)" ... Things like that make me cringe. I did read a few chapters before, I wanted to give it a chance as I've become desperate but as soon as that bus became a mary sue I knew the rest of the plot would be garbage.

Then I read one that had a great plot but it read like it was translated from another language so I couldn't follow all the little grammatical and sentence structure mistakes.

and I'm pretty stoked about how well all the sexual situations play out. While I understand there are people who are not comfortable writing such things, there are some people who intend for the story to be all smut, yet its like reading forced stick figure sex.

I've lost my train of thought so I'll end here.

but p.s. please update, me love you long time.
Aireonna chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
please update

i like this fic so far

glad u updated :)
LoVe23 chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
So happy to see an update for this! loved it...can't wait to read more!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
This is getting interesting though I'm confused on one thing, didn't Heero wound Trowa when he shot him, or did he actually just fire a warning shot, which doesn't seem very Heero. Shouldn't they have taken some time to treat Trowa? Also, will the other Gundam pilots make appearances in this story?
PhinalPhantasy chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
This is getting good. I'm still reading, though to me it's weird having Dorothy in a good guy role and with Trowa.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009