Reviews for The Moon's Children
Forest Scion chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Still hoping you'll update.
Caldyphen chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Wow. This is intense. Please update soon!
Forest Scion chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Holy shit, please continue to update this story. PLEASE, PLEASE!

Nothing on my favorites list has been updated in so long, I was beginning to lose hope. I started searching for new fics but everything felt the same or just not up to the quality I'm used to enjoying. nomnom scifi

Your writing is smooth and your plot addicting, like my favorite cigarettes. The character's personalities fit well and everything makes sense.

Recently, a fic I read had said something along the lines of "I installed the Zero System in the bus so it can drive itself! (to the campsite)" ... Things like that make me cringe. I did read a few chapters before, I wanted to give it a chance as I've become desperate but as soon as that bus became a mary sue I knew the rest of the plot would be garbage.

Then I read one that had a great plot but it read like it was translated from another language so I couldn't follow all the little grammatical and sentence structure mistakes.

and I'm pretty stoked about how well all the sexual situations play out. While I understand there are people who are not comfortable writing such things, there are some people who intend for the story to be all smut, yet its like reading forced stick figure sex.

I've lost my train of thought so I'll end here.

but p.s. please update, me love you long time.
Aireonna chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
please update

i like this fic so far

glad u updated :)
LoVe23 chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
So happy to see an update for this! loved it...can't wait to read more!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
This is getting interesting though I'm confused on one thing, didn't Heero wound Trowa when he shot him, or did he actually just fire a warning shot, which doesn't seem very Heero. Shouldn't they have taken some time to treat Trowa? Also, will the other Gundam pilots make appearances in this story?
PhinalPhantasy chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
This is getting good. I'm still reading, though to me it's weird having Dorothy in a good guy role and with Trowa.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
interesting start. I assume this is an AU
emotionalcrack chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
more more MORE!
Fate Lowe chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
Who is they! I need to know! Keep up the great work. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Fate Lowe chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
Yeah great chapter! Keep up the good, can't wait for the next one.
Reignashii chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
wow nice chapter hehehe next one please!
Scath Rocco Meoi chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
They're falling more and more for each other... But I hope they will wait for the trial to be over before they act upon their feelings or they can be caught! XD

Kisses
LoVe23 chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Wow! So good! Can't wait to read more!
LoVe23 chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Yay! Trowa! Heero Kissed her again! LOL...I loved it! Can't wait to read more!