Reviews for Hope
Nacoda-Lupine chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Wow...a very powerful story, and very well written.
tba chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
it is good! please write more!
Okami-nin chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
wow, I LOVED it. The stream of consinies is good, how he's rembering things...the only thing I can think to ask for is maybe a bit more discription, other wise it' well rounded.
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
A fic dedicated to me, and I didn't even know it existed?

Well, sorry for the delay in finding it.

Great story! Loved it!
LadyTigerFuyuko chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
This is quite a good start for a retelling of Jak's personal hell, made even more intriguing and realistic in that he is sharing it with the woman he loves and trusts (Keira). The writing is good, both mechanically and aesthetically, with very strong descriptions that give a clear picture of the events going on both in the present and in Jak's past.

Good work and I hope to see more from you! :)
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Damn! They really did create a monster. (It's alive! It's alive!) Sorry, had a lapse into Frankenstein. XD

Pretty awesome so far, other than my lapse up there. And, of course, I love the JakKeira-shipping going on. -grins-

I can't wait for chapter two! XD
BBVixenXoXo chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
omg

-update soon por favor,

_

I l.o.v.e this story. Most chapters that long...end up boring and long winded, but that chapter was p.e.r.f.e.c.t.
Radeon512 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I liked it, a good view of the stuff that happened to Jak in prison.

Update soon!
Hold on hero chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
-claps- Yay! Great story, but I have one suggestion.

People don't really talk like that, even if Jak and Keira are in love (WHICH THEY ARE AND I WILL NOT HAVE BITCHES LIKE ASHELIN GET IN THE WAY) but they talk in long detailed sentences, with no 'like's or 'um's. It's awkward.
TangledLavender chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Oh , God ! Please Continue !