Reviews for Distractions
Hahahahahaa yeah! Good story
Yamal chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Very good story. Both fun and romantic, hehe. Nice work! _
Blue Kiwi chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Nicely done, it was good to see Ron's and Kim's team mates missing them. You had a good take on Bonnie and showed her nasty side nicely. There is not enough stories like this one. Keep it up.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Can't believe I never reviewed this! I'm so awful.

Either way, I loved it. Lucky sonuva is right! Ron got to see Kim in her ah.. you know, undies? Haha. That's so awesome. Loved the end. Bonnie definitely got what's coming to her.

Just loved this story.
kp83 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
HAHA! Bonnie got what was coming to her! Cute story!
Mengsk chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
My Favourite Part: "A bunch of us are waiting till she goes to the bathroom."

That was awesome.
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
We do love to see Bonnie get knocked off her high horse. I love these kinds of stories.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Sweet revenge getting a little of your own back.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Great story. I'm so glad that BonBon got what she deserve. LOL! Right in her face! Nice...Oh, and Ron getting special treatment by Kim...sweet...I would have loved it if my ex-girlfriend would have taken me to a place like that to model all her lingerie. Keep on writing.

Danny
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Who knew Kim had such a devious side to her? LOL!

I enjoyed the say you had Kim and Ron be so loving towards each other. :)

I just had to laugh though as Bonnie got her what was coming to her. After all, she'd tried to deny everyone of Kim and Ron only to become the denied one herself. Very funny! :)

Keep up the good work! :)
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
"Fighting Spartan’s rush" is plural and not possessive.

"The Ron man is smelling just a little too manly and not enough Ronly." Revise this. It's just awkward.

"my detentist" is what, a professional detention person, someone who has made a living out of going to detention? Maybe it's someone who has mastered the art of Detente, you know, that Cold War compromise between the States and Red Russia? I think we both know what you meant; you just have to fix it. Moreover, as long as we're talking about that sentence, I think this insult is rather weak, but you could have Kim turn it against Bonnie with something like, "Remember what we talked about, B? That conversation about thinking before speaking? You really should do that more often." or some such thing.

“Ooh, sorry K.” What's missing here? A comma is what. You need one before Bonnie's nickname for Kim. Do this whenever you have some dialogue.

"Kim was mere seconds away from unleashing a fury that would have made Shego cower and it remains a testament to her will power to this day that she resisted the urge." This is a tense shift from past to present, which you need to fix.

"I mean, I’m supposed to close up ten minutes ago.” Once again, a tense shift punctuates my reading, from present to past, this time.

"...we keep the property damage to a minimal.” Change this last word to minimum, or delete "to a".

"This is not to say that she had any inclination in the slightest to do so, it’s just a point of fact." Another tense shift to rectify.

And once again, Bonnie's attempt to be the center of attention gets her nothing but a hoarse voice and a deflated ego.
Miracleboy5200 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This story rocked! I loved every second of it.
Midzst chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Very entertaining and in character.
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Heehee, very nice...Kim is so sneaky! Heeheeheeheeheehee
CastaS chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
great story, i enjoyed it much.