Reviews for Teach Me Crazy
eternallove97 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I like this
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is so good pretty much what I would expect from him. This would make a really sexy really awesome longer story.
ic.laxieve chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Damn this is good! I've read your Confluence and dare I say it...it made me cry! Please update more and write more stories regarding FFVII especially Kadaj!

You're one of a kind! Please write more since there aren't too many good writers of Kadaj fanfics here! Kyaaa

YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER
Freydris chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Even though how short this is, it moved me. It's awesome, though cut short, it kinda summarized a long story. Love it.
BeauDisaster chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh man, great story.
Gothic Lolita Siren chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I agree with botanbutton...you really are a talented writer.
Alucard's Annoying Friend chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
i like it i love oc & Kadaj! i love his hair! and eyes! :D
CHIBI-CRAZY chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
It was very weird, but I still liked it. Please write mor Kadaj fics soon!
InuAtashi chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I Love this one as well... You should do more Kadaj stuff. Really. 8) Hmm...maybe I should too. ;)
lonelyassassin chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Doesn't sound random. It's sad, and fustrating, but still good.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Yes, i understand what it is exactly that's very irresistible and attractive about the kind of thing you almost want with that damned silver haired hottie.
Fukaimorispirit chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh, sha! That was adorably sad, but powerfull. Well written. You rock!
botanbutton chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
You are an excellent writer. I hope you write more Kadaj fics. This one is terribly awesome.
RibbonAnn chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This was...I can't even think of the best words to describe what I'm thinking. It was short but thorough. I could almost cry. Almost. It was happy and sad and frustrating all at once. The best one-shot story I've read so far on this site. (and I've read a lot) I could keep going but I think you get the idea that I loved it. lol So glad I read it. Ja ne!
Puisin Topaz chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Wow... that was really deep, I really liked it. It's like you read my mind, it was really sad but really beautiful I loved it. Keep wrting you're really good!