Reviews for Shop at MALO MART
thespiritmaiden chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh man... XDDD this is great. Just... wow. I just lost it when Malo started swearing, and almost died at the hilarious shirtless imagery of Link (with that flaming arrow!). Malo is like the Stewie of Twilight Princess. Like seriously, he had Stewie's voice while I was reading this.
I'll never see Malo in the same way again. Oh, and yeah, those Dark Nut Knights were schooling MY ass around the cave. Every. Time. I'm guessing you wrote from experience? ;p
JustAShimmer chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was frickin hilarious xD

Fantastic, you're awesome
fucktardation chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
that was hilarious
Quick chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Funny as HELL!
sum chick chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
U rock ass, i thought u died when there were no updates for the sonic story thank the lord humor is back. u need to publish this shit its great.
Funkitated chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Crude, but creative. Plus, funny always earns you points.
Why-is-buggie-takeN chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
You think I'm a smart ass now? Wait till im a teenager! pretty good.. all though some parts were stretched out and kind of boring. im glad you updated though.
umbrellatraitor chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
c-money, whatever happened to sonic zeroes? it was great and i have a lot of friends who also reviewed for it then, why did you stop writing? A friend told me he found you in gamefaqs and asked you why and you told him you got banned or something. is this true? i, as well as many others would love to see you update or continue the story sonic zeroes. well thats all i want to say really.

btw i did this review in this story beacause if sonic zeroes got banned then you wouldn't be able to acces it or something like that right? well bye best UPDATE! (my username in gamefaqs is umbrellatraitor and i frequently enter the Resident Evil GCN board if you are interested)
Vslasher chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
lmao, seriously some very good shit there, :D

i want one of those grapple busters. :$
Speciall Ed chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Wow, that was great. Malo is hiarious. They really need to fix up some of the weapons in Twilight Princess. Link with a Buster Grapple 20, that would make an amazing game.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
very funny stuff. malo rulz.
LZ chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Nice, you updated something!

Good idea for a fiction. I like how you replaced the weapons with much cooler ones and that picture of Link near he end was interesting to think about. x3

liz