Reviews for Round & Round
I absolutely loved this.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Good story!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Have a dash of Naruto to save the day. He's such a bundle of optimism.
the sun in splendor chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I have never read a better Kakashi than the one you just wrote.
ten.thousand.spoons chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
The way you stuck with a single theme during the course of this piece made it go down very neatly. The feelings within it were spot on, too. Impressive writing.

(And the song lyrics fit just right.)
Akua chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This was a really beautiful piece. None of the sections were too long or too short and each was beautiful in their own way. You wrote this out wonderfully and I thought you caught all of the characters spot on from what I can see. I loved it, amazing!

-Akua
Pelidrusin chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Just... amazing.

It's really hard to find the words to express how this fic made me feel - achingly sad, for Kakashi, because you've really brought him and his pain to life, and bittersweet, at the interactions between him and the other characters.

Very poignant, and very well written.
one-regret-103 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
That was so amazing! It was so beautiful, and so well written!
Zero-Divide chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
How inspiring.

This story really showcases all the untapped depth Kakashi has to his character, and i especially enjoyed how ever important event in his life was broken up and given its own beginning in end.

I am not familiar with the mythos that you have used as the central theme, but after reading your story you can rest assured that i will be doing some more investigating.
Kwala chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I love that you added the japanese legend to the story, i loved it.
Corran Nackatori chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Poetically beautiful. I love the way each section grew and closed, each in their own way, but more often then not ending the same way. I can't quite put into words what I get from this, but I have a feeling I'll be rereading it more than once in the future, and each time finding something new to like.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Only one word can discribe this story; amazing.
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Wonderful. this is perhaps the best Kakashi story I've ever read. Wonderful job! Great insight on his character and how he's become who he is and how he view's other characters. A great read!
RyokoJesseandFiend chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
definitely worth the effort put into this. very very well-written. I love that it didn't involve romance. I love the symbolism of the bimbomushi, the orginization into rounds, the relationships between the jounin, the connection to Naruto, the ascension to ANBU and subsequent descent to jounin...great ideas, great work, fantastic. Kakashi is such a strong character to tell, and you tell him well.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Sniff sniff... Aw... That was such a nice story. You should write a sequel. Oh, that WOULD be interesting. Tell Orochimaru's story. That would give us so much insight. When i saw Gaara's story on TV, I almost started crying. In fact, if I wasn't so scared of his sand and if he was real life, I'd go and give him a big hug! Sniff sniff *WONNKK* (just blew nose).