Reviews for Round & Round
j.d.y chapter 1 . 3/28
Thi was super duper cute!
Yellow Glass chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I'm kind of awkward with reviews so I'll just list the stuffs that I really, really liked and why.

Rin's "Keep being the same trash that you are," struck a chord in me, I have a thing for stuffs like that, people telling other people but not really telling them. Like, god, I could FEEL the unsaid I-Love-You there.

Genma's senbon and Asuma's cancer sticks do a wonderful portrayal of how being in a profession where you can die anytime affects people. And it does it in a way that isn't reliant on angst!

And lastly, Naruto's "As long as you come back," line is just, hng, like, I think my heart twinged when I read that.

Wonderful story that isn't heavy on the drama and yet manages to make an impact on the reader!
Donni chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This is very touching
girlpod50000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I really enjoyed this fic, it was very well written and I loved the imagry you used. To me it was a very beautiful story, you are a great writer.
Yorik chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I absolutely loved this.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Good story!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Have a dash of Naruto to save the day. He's such a bundle of optimism.
the sun in splendor chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I have never read a better Kakashi than the one you just wrote.
ten.thousand.spoons chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
The way you stuck with a single theme during the course of this piece made it go down very neatly. The feelings within it were spot on, too. Impressive writing.

(And the song lyrics fit just right.)
Akua chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This was a really beautiful piece. None of the sections were too long or too short and each was beautiful in their own way. You wrote this out wonderfully and I thought you caught all of the characters spot on from what I can see. I loved it, amazing!

Pelidrusin chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Just... amazing.

It's really hard to find the words to express how this fic made me feel - achingly sad, for Kakashi, because you've really brought him and his pain to life, and bittersweet, at the interactions between him and the other characters.

Very poignant, and very well written.
one-regret-103 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
That was so amazing! It was so beautiful, and so well written!
Zero-Divide chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
How inspiring.

This story really showcases all the untapped depth Kakashi has to his character, and i especially enjoyed how ever important event in his life was broken up and given its own beginning in end.

I am not familiar with the mythos that you have used as the central theme, but after reading your story you can rest assured that i will be doing some more investigating.
Kwala chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I love that you added the japanese legend to the story, i loved it.
Corran Nackatori chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Poetically beautiful. I love the way each section grew and closed, each in their own way, but more often then not ending the same way. I can't quite put into words what I get from this, but I have a feeling I'll be rereading it more than once in the future, and each time finding something new to like.