Reviews for Drowning Is Like This
ixr chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I believe I read this years ago on LJ, and somehow managed to find it again on this site. I'm so glad to have done so. Just want to say that this was one of the earliest Naruto fics that I read, and it really drew me into the fandom. Your writing is amazing - minimalist, yet so incredibly powerful. The details that you choose to linger on are so beautiful and thought-provoking. I love your subtlety. I hope you keep on writing. Thank you for this.
Etchers chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Beautiful.

You have a grace to your writing that is nothing short of excellent.
bhishmapitamah chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
god job there ya. but u shudv avoided mentioning the pairing, it mustv driven away many prospective viewers, since it sent the wrong signal. anyway, its their loss )
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Great work. This was detailed and IC and beautifully done.
Aster Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I love the way you descirbe things. This was very insightful fic. XD

I am so sorry to ask this, you'll probably think I'm an idiot. What does tensai mean? In my defense I recognized owari after taking my first year of Japanese, but not tensai. I'm sorry.

Either way, I liked this alot. Great Job.
LovelyLorelei chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
jaw drops love the ending and love the hint of naruto deffinately faving this
xTickLish chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That Was So... Amazing. Wow. I Dunno... It Was Totally Beautiful And Seemed So Accurate. Wow. You're An Amazing Writer..!
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This is really good! I especially like the line about Itachi "tucking such thoughts into neat bundles and tossing them into his memories of the Nakano, to lie in the depths and keep Shisui company." #10 was really well-done too.
Zero-Divide chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I love the title

I find it amazing that so many mary sue and time skip stories get 3890830983 reviews, yet deep, thought provoking stories such as this rarely break 20.

This really is a wonderful story, and it certainly depicts a side of Itachi that i have not read about yet.
Runespoor chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
A very original take on the friendship between Itachi and Shisui, but what I found most fascinating where the hints of Itachi not /doubting/ himself, but pondering what he has done. Because it glimpses at his emotions, and at the same time he's so distant and objective. (My favourite 'glimpse' was 5, for these reasons.)

Wonderful job on taking Itachi and making him both human and still incredibly IC, kudos to you!
Talchum chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Very enjoyable, and I love the way Shisui dies in the end! Thank you, this was a avery deep read.
SolVita chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
this peace is simply brilliant. Sorry.

I just don't have much more to say. You leave me speechless.
AB Firestar chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I am speechless. This is just...wow, so perfect and beautiful with every word...
Miako chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Well done, could be more refined- though I'm not sure how- but you are very well on your way. You can be one of the lucky published...
dragonmage27 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
wow! like the other person who reviewed you: 10/10. its very ... deep and very enjoyable. Liked it a lot. I added this to my favorites, hope to see others like this soon!