Reviews for Chosen of Olympus
Hyperfish chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
I vote for option 2. This is a really good story, btw. You are a talented writer and you should be proud of yourself.
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Good set up, really good outtake on things and that 1st outtake makes me want to red how he gets to that stage and what happens next somewhat chronic. And yeah what is a Cleveland steamer? or is that made up?
Also liking the gods being used here, Hinata, Kakashi and the whole Kyuubi deal. And in regards to pairings...I don't care who you pair him with (usually as long as its not Sakura) but really I don't read these things for the pairings anyway...so do what ya want just keep writing! And on that note, any chance you'll come back to continue this one? Pleeaassee!
Full moon wolf chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Love the omakes!
Full moon wolf chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
I know this is random and out of place, but I need to get this out before I forget it.
What if someone does a fanfic on the lives of the rest of the rookie nine plus Gai's team? As in how their training went? Throughout the anime and manga we only get either no insight to their training, or a brief glance. Somebody should make a 'daily life of team _' fanfic that would fit in the anime/manga! Just a thought!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Hey this sounds like a good story. I can not wait to see the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Too bad you did not continue. You had a good story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Option 2! Option 2 all the way buddy!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Continue!
Frybozu chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
I say option 1! Have it be the core harem, and then a bunch of one-nighters with the others like in the actual game. Well, they are young still, so maybe it could be something like "defeat her in battle and she gives you a 'rain-check' for later"? Post time-skip, he cashes them in!
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
NICE! That was really good. ADD MORE!
The king of ducks chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
ROTFLMAO at the last omake what is a cleavland steamer made me laugh my ass off. Any way I have to say I love the sotry and where it was going it is a shame that you ended the story so soon. Hopefully one day you will re do it.
The king of ducks chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
great story still loving it keep up the great work man.
The king of ducks chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
SO far I have to say I am enjoying this story keep up the great work man.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I only have one question (and I do really like this story, "why would Kratos take all the time and effort to MARK Naruto, to give him his chains and blades and then allow him to cover them up or hide them"? That doesn't make any sense, and EVERY flipping fan fic does it when Naruto gets the blades I would think they'd be allow to affix to his back, but become sealed or invisible? No I don't see that, I mean their THE MARK.
rocklobster150 chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Option Two. You need Tenten in the harem as she'll learn about the swords. All the other girls just fit.