Reviews for Chosen of Olympus
benjamin chapter 3 . 11/7
por favor continua el fanfic esta bueno
I'm not a lover of the Naru/hina pairing. I'll say that but I will accept it if you do a good job about writing it. I kinda like the Naru/fem haku idea simply because it's a pretty rare pairing. But had things been different in canon I could see the two hooking up if haku was a girl. How can a guy ever been that pretty? I refuse to believe it. But what I want to see in a fourth girl is temari. A hardass Kunoichi if there ever was one! As beautiful as she is deadly, a 'one of the guys' aura but one that also screams 'i'll hurt you if you say anything' to go with it. While Naruto/ hinata/ know is actually difficult to do on its own their has to be a strict personality in the mix to help hold them together. That is where I see tenten attempting to fill the mold. But she is a traditional Kunoichi who works immensely hard to keep up with her peers without ever using Ninjutsu so I don't see her spending enough time with the group to play her part in the story. If it were temari then there is a number of things you could do to get her to stay with the group. Raza and 'arashi' could have signed a marriage contract for their eldest children, marriage binding agreement between Konoha and Suna after the invasion, outright offering sanctuary for the sand siblings and having Naruto house them during their stay, have the sand siblings team up with team 7 in the forest of death to fight off orochimaru, a very unique plot that last one, you could even wait until the gap between Naruto and Shippuden to rescue Temari from a number of kidnappers ranging from Akatsuki to get to Gaara, a crazy suitor of Temari's who got fed up with being denied and decided to higher another village to kidnap her, etc. I literally got plotbunny coming out of my ears.

The story is really good thus far and I can't wait to read more.
Shadowkanji chapter 3 . 2/2
This was a really awesome story I hope u continue it
And by the it should be hinta ino and temari lol
Hyperfish chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
I vote for option 2. This is a really good story, btw. You are a talented writer and you should be proud of yourself.
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Good set up, really good outtake on things and that 1st outtake makes me want to red how he gets to that stage and what happens next somewhat chronic. And yeah what is a Cleveland steamer? or is that made up?
Also liking the gods being used here, Hinata, Kakashi and the whole Kyuubi deal. And in regards to pairings...I don't care who you pair him with (usually as long as its not Sakura) but really I don't read these things for the pairings anyway...so do what ya want just keep writing! And on that note, any chance you'll come back to continue this one? Pleeaassee!
Full moon wolf chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Love the omakes!
Full moon wolf chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
I know this is random and out of place, but I need to get this out before I forget it.
What if someone does a fanfic on the lives of the rest of the rookie nine plus Gai's team? As in how their training went? Throughout the anime and manga we only get either no insight to their training, or a brief glance. Somebody should make a 'daily life of team _' fanfic that would fit in the anime/manga! Just a thought!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Hey this sounds like a good story. I can not wait to see the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Too bad you did not continue. You had a good story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Option 2! Option 2 all the way buddy!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Continue!
Frybozu chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
I say option 1! Have it be the core harem, and then a bunch of one-nighters with the others like in the actual game. Well, they are young still, so maybe it could be something like "defeat her in battle and she gives you a 'rain-check' for later"? Post time-skip, he cashes them in!
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
NICE! That was really good. ADD MORE!
The king of ducks chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
ROTFLMAO at the last omake what is a cleavland steamer made me laugh my ass off. Any way I have to say I love the sotry and where it was going it is a shame that you ended the story so soon. Hopefully one day you will re do it.
The king of ducks chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
great story still loving it keep up the great work man.