Reviews for Mind of the Woman
TReneeM chapter 9 . 6/21
cute I loved it. nice job
KureNo11 chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
I literally die imagining Kenshin with his high ponytail, dark blue gi and gray hakama, arm guards, and a set of katana and wakizashi.
unfortunately, I love Kaoru so much so I wouldnt steal Kenshin from her *grin
KureNo11 chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
Despite the humor that makes me die from laughing so hard, you make the existence of Tomoe seems right (because I failed to understand why she should exist? Watsuki has just made Kenshin's life more miserable bcoz of her. Sorry to say, but everything about her seems not right).
I always think that any fic involved her in will definitely make me pissed off, but you changed that through this fic :D For the first time I think that it's ok that Tomoe was exist, and that is definitely a good sign!
Well done!
orchid14 chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
I still reread this story sometimes. It is just so funny XD
orchid14 chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
So friggin' funny XDXD
orchid14 chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
I would like to subscribe to that KenKao magazine indeed XD
orchid14 chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
So freaking funny XDDDD
orchid14 chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Hahah! It was really funny XD
UrmixMoonstone chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
One of the best RK humour fic ever! A-m-a-z-i-n-g!
Quickslice chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Oh my, this chapter made me laugh out loud (while listening to Intermezzo over and over again with a headset) my son was like "huh, mom?!"
Sessha Kenshin chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
This is a story I've kept in mind for more than a decade. I re-read this again and though I know what will happen next, it's still totally entertaining! I'd recommend this to everyone who likes KK pairing. Sessha could only wish I could write as good as you...
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
cool
TexasDreamer01 chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
Hilarious and fluffy! (Is there a particular reason you didn't label this as complete?)

brittney
ayasora chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Buahaha XD so glad I found this story again! So well written but also friggin hilarioussss
kaoruhimura89 chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Yes I always thought Sano was secretely gay, if not bi. But Watsuki-sensei said something about him not liking KenxSano yaoi so I'm taking that as he didn't mean Sano to be gay.

Anyways, on to the next chapter!