Reviews for Mind of the Woman
Megan chapter 9 . 4/20/2002
Great story! It was a little long and a LOT ooc, but I enjoyed it. You know a lot of Japanese words! Are you japanese?
Sevarem chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Oh, geez, this is just too funny. I don't know what I expected going into this, but I'm hooked now.
Phoenix Hoshika chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Interesting story. Keep up the good work.
Trina Kamiya chapter 9 . 4/6/2002
You know, you should change the category. It's really all humor, there's a bit of romance and WAFF to it.

But anyways... as chibi Kiriko would say it in Tae-san's fics... WAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII!_ Your fic was soooooooooo cool! I love it, I really do! WOO-HOO! K&K finally got married, ne? Took them so long too. And I liked it when you added a twist of humor in it. I'm the type of person who loves to read serious and romantic fics, but this fic really got me laughing my stomach off to Japan! I had to search the streets of Tokyo to find it, and surprise, surprise, I found it in the exact same place Kaoru met Kenshin (or is "attacked" a much suitable word than "met"? _~). Anyway, I LOVE your fic! It's now my favorite! My favorite before was "Heavenly Incarnations" by "Raya", but now its "Mind of the Woman" by YOU. Although I do recommend H.I. by Raya too, you just gotta read it. It's sorta a "What If?" fic when Kaoru really died during the Jinchuu Arc, and came back as Kenshin's Guardian Angel... okay, I'm gonna stop right here before I spoil it for you! ...although I hope it already snagged your interest... _~. Anyways, thanks for listening (reading?) my rambling on your review, and pardon me for taking up so much space. I'll go on reading your other fics, ne? SUGOI! Anyways, you'll see me again in your other fics, ne? Ja!
Jason M. Lee chapter 9 . 4/6/2002
Kenji sees Yahiko as an older brother. just wanted to point it out. *grins* hey, those two are only 13 years apart, so sibling rivalry would be likely. *walks away laughing*
aya chapter 2 . 4/4/2002
I love it! I'm only on chapter 4 and I must say

that I love this fic. I'm laughing like mad and

my brother is already preparing to throw a pillow at me.

I love it! I love it! I loveit! I especially like the

term buddha incarnate. and I also like the way that you gave

everyone's personality a humor and a realistic view. It makes me

feel as if these characters are real and alive. They aren't

perfect and monotonous. I love you. God, I love this fic. Well,

looking back, I love all your fics. I especially love the spy and the

hitokiri. But, that's neither here nor there. I love you. That's all

I can say you're a genius.

P.S. I really love you. I just wish you have a fic about Misao

and Aoshi. If you ever do, I would really, really clamor to read it.

I mean, you're the best. Thanx for imparting your genius.
Logan Yoshida chapter 9 . 4/4/2002
funnny I loved the way you protred aioshi
Caliko chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Oh! This is great! lol... It was one of my favorite movies, KENSHIN STYLE! :)
Rachel chapter 9 . 3/10/2002
What can I say? I loved every minute of it! God, I was laughing so hard! You're a wonderful writer!
ALMIRA chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Inuki chapter 9 . 1/31/2002
Your story is great! I could not stop laughing at parts!
Kori Suketchi chapter 9 . 1/4/2002
That had to be one of THE BEST RK fanfics I have ever read! And trust me, I read a lot. Namely, almost all the sites on the RK fanfic webring and over 20 pgs of the colletion... *blushes at the realization I have no life*
lemedy chapter 9 . 12/30/2001
OK, I love this story. Please write more Rurouni Kenshin fanfic!
Kenhime chapter 9 . 12/26/2001
I like, I like! I couldn't help cracking up in the chapters. And the nice WAFF feeling... Well, good job with this story!
Talks to the Moon chapter 9 . 11/26/2001
Gaaaaaa! That was the best! I LOVED it! - people named Anna just have a knack, i guess _*

Well I thought it was wonderful and the funniest d_ _ n thing i've read in soo long. You are an excellent writer and i hope to read more of your works!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »