Reviews for Mind of the Woman
Terry chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Wow , Its like that story about a man who can understand womens' ,whatchacallit ? But I think this story will be more interesting than that one.
Lesly chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Hey! Good idea for a fic! Send the next chapter soon! You take it from the film ┬┐neh?. Actualice soon! Ja!
calger459 chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
LOL hey I don't mind OOCness so much when it's like this ;) Please write more!
Rurouni Angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
I think this is a wonderful story, it makes the soul giggle out loud. Please write MORE soon.

Rurouni Angel
Ruri-Kaichou chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
that was a good fic. However, I would like to read the end of it soon. Poor Kenshin...
The Angry Generalization chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
a bit like "What Women Want," ne? But I don't care. OOCness 'n' all! I love it! It's so hilarious! Especially Aoshi! "Work with me here, will you?" I can't imagine him saying anything like that! Yet, it still is believable! ROTFLMAO! Next Chapter! Next chapter!
Kimi chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Hey a Rurouni Kenshin make over of What Women Want. I like it, i can't wait for more!
Starlight Princess chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
wai! this ish such a funnie ficcie! :laughs hysterically: AH ! oh man...please continue this...or write an epilogue or something...oh man...it ficcie was just hillarious! .
Karen chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
YAY! another absolutely fabulous fic of yours! Well, this is not pointless at all! No kidding. K&K romances are my important spiritual food!(God bless all the excellent k&k fanfic writers!) I always enjoy reading your fics immensely! Because all of them were well-written and extremely funny and romantic. The greatest thing was that you wrote fine long stories and actually finished it! (che, i really hate those forever "To be continued" fics and dislike cliffhanger with a passion) Anyway, I look forward to your next chapters or other new fic, knowing it's going to be my another precious treasure. Gambatte, anna-neko!_
Kirstian chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
WAAHH! This is PURE genius! Please continue! It's so great! _ LOL... poor, poor Kenshin ;;
Lady Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
i liiiiiike! it's sooooo kawaii...please write more soon! -
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19