Reviews for Mind of the Woman
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
L.M.F.A.O XD Omfg that was hilarious!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Lmfao XD I LOVE THIS VERISON OF TOMOE XDD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Go stealthy Kenshin, go! Xd lmfao! The convo with sano was hilarious!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Lmfao XDD omfg that was priceless! XDD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Lmfao- SAno.. gay XD omg that is precious

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
As much as I dislike first point of view for stories, I must find this one VERY entertaining and humorous! Keep up the great work XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Lmfao! this is just like that one movie! What it called now.. hmm.. but halarious! I love it XD

Midnight Kaito chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
tthat was great made me laugh lot update or make a sequal the story relly deserves it
sugarume-kokoro66 chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
oomigosh!that was so cute and fluffy!

It was perfect! great use of tomoe being dead by the way! everyone always uses that as a damper in their realationship, but THAT DIDN'T STOP YOU!Absolutely wonderful!
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 9 . 11/23/2007
aw! that was such a great story! ,, i actually read the heart of the woman first before this, i looked for this after reading that... baka. (refer to self. -.-)

i love your story! haha,, aoshi is so funny, even when he's not trying. i guess it's because he's diff'rent here. he actually talks a lot for someone who loves to keep his mouth shut.

kenshin and kaoru are the best! they were so romantic.!
anonymous chapter 9 . 9/20/2007
haha, loved kenshin's curt humor. hilarious to read. thumbs up!
poems2songs chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
wonderful story... really liked it very much... had read it before but only now got to review... nice that tomoe helped kenshin with kaoru... sweet ending... good job... great work...
weepingphoenix101 chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Loved this chapter. I bow down to you in homage for that little Ferris Bueller comment. So funny!
anthora3 chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
I have to thank kami-sama that i found this fic. i was beginning to get frustrated because i only found a few well-written KxK fics (or maybe i haven't found the good ones).

i see that this is already an old fic, but i guess this is the type of masterpiece taht you wont get tired of reading over and over again. I love the humor!

I love the way you write. The choice of words, flow, tone, hilarity, characterization are perfect. Though aoshi is supposed to be cool, haughty, and snobbish, i found him adorable and funny in this fic ( i am a KxA fan too).

The OOCness doesn't bother me. I think it's perfect. That's the whole point of fanfiction right? And it's KEnshin' POV. Well, there are some OOC fics that doesn't appeal to me, but this one worked great!The whole OOCness was the key to the success of your fic.

Oh, this is the first time ive liked tomoe in a fic. i never liked her (for the selfish and shallow reason of her being kenshin's first love and wife, hahaha). So for that i guess you earn some cookies from me :)

Good job my friend!