Reviews for Mind of the Woman
anthora3 chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
I have to thank kami-sama that i found this fic. i was beginning to get frustrated because i only found a few well-written KxK fics (or maybe i haven't found the good ones).

i see that this is already an old fic, but i guess this is the type of masterpiece taht you wont get tired of reading over and over again. I love the humor!

I love the way you write. The choice of words, flow, tone, hilarity, characterization are perfect. Though aoshi is supposed to be cool, haughty, and snobbish, i found him adorable and funny in this fic ( i am a KxA fan too).

The OOCness doesn't bother me. I think it's perfect. That's the whole point of fanfiction right? And it's KEnshin' POV. Well, there are some OOC fics that doesn't appeal to me, but this one worked great!The whole OOCness was the key to the success of your fic.

Oh, this is the first time ive liked tomoe in a fic. i never liked her (for the selfish and shallow reason of her being kenshin's first love and wife, hahaha). So for that i guess you earn some cookies from me :)

Good job my friend!
kingleby chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
so cute _
kingleby chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
that was so cute and still funny _ love this story!
kingleby chapter 7 . 9/22/2006
hee hee, trust sano to do something like that _
kingleby chapter 6 . 9/22/2006
lol, i loved the little thing when kenshin was imagining himself in fifty years, so funny _
kingleby chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
the confrontation was great! i loved it when sano got angry and started insulting kenshin. lol.
kingleby chapter 4 . 9/22/2006
lol, that was great! _
kingleby chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
We may not look like a couple of ogres, but we sure sound like it, "duh-ing" and what not.

lol! loved that! _
kingleby chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
lol, loved it when he greeted his alter ego in the morning _ and the sano thing was so funny! i never really thought about it before, but i do see your point.
kingleby chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
this is so cool! _ i loved it when aoshi tried to make him meditate again and he ended up bursting out laughing _
thearendork chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
Hi there. I don't know if you remember me, but I certainly remember you-or, if I were to be more specific, your story.

Anyway, I've already added my two cents with regard to your story. But I figured I'd add another two cents-I don't know what compelled me to reread your story again, but I think it's a way of paying homage to what started me with writing stories in general. I've mentioned this before, and I'll mention it again: this story was what inspired me to write. Thank you so much for sharing your writing, and I hope you continue doing so.

Looking at this again after three years, I'm very glad to say that it hadn't lost its charm on me. The hijinks were as witty and funny as ever; even moreso for me, since I read it with nostalgia. It was as insightful as ever, and even though it was liberally peppered with witty comebacks and such, it never failed to tug at the heartstrings as well. The only negative thing I can say about this is that I think the style of narration read more like chick-lit, but the sincerity behind the writing made me overlook that.

-sigh- It was good reading this again. I'm wiping the tears from my eyes as I write this, not out of sadness, but laughter-bordering on the maniacal side, I should add. Good thing that after three years, I've got my own laptop, so I could lock myself in my room and belt out all the laughter I could without my parents looking at me funny.
allergi chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
Wow - this was a really really fun story! I think the OCness was just enough to keep it all lighthearted - and who knows, maybe Kenshin does think like this every once in a while. Thanks for such a cool story.
ellyse the silent chapter 9 . 4/5/2006
haha... I like the OOCness of Kenshin. I always thought his rurouni act was a little weird. *wink* Good job!

bubblygoo chapter 9 . 4/1/2006
That was hilarious and sweet! A wonderful combination!
Lunaria Hyperion chapter 9 . 3/6/2006
I loved this one, funny but still very romantic.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »