Reviews for Mind of the Woman
KaoruHimuraSM chapter 9 . 2/26/2006
I've read this story for a long, long time ago. In fact this was one of the first fanficts I read when I decide to put internet in my pc, which was about 4 years ago. I didn't review cause I never give to mus importance to it but since now I've decide to write fanfictions myself I saw how important it is.

I love your story, I never laught so much and had so much fun reading as I did reading this one. It's so well written that I take my risks saying it could be a wonderful anime episode. Keep going, please...
poisonpeachpop chapter 9 . 2/19/2006
This was a cute fic. I really liked it. It really was funny. There were so many times that I burst out laughing..my mom thought I was going crazy. But yes, I adored this. I think Ill go read some of your other fics now...great work!
Tiber360 chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
computer is messing up and i can read the last to pages so i am going to add this wonderful story to my favorites and finish it another time
animedynasty chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
NICE!

i loved every moment of it and i found most of it EXTREMELY funny (aoshi's butt, anyone? XD)

i give this 9.5 out of 10 D
animegurl23 chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
ROFL~! *wipes tear* That was so hilarious! _

WHOO!
animegurl23 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I've decided that I've GOT to read this again. .
Kashke chapter 9 . 12/6/2005
I was giggling nearly the entire time I was reading this- you definately have a way with the written word! . Wonderfully done, and I dearly hope you continue writing! It would be a crime if you stopped!
Akari Kou chapter 9 . 10/13/2005
Hi there,

what do you reckon: how much do I, your ordinary Inuyasha and escaflowne-otaku, know about the 'Kenshin'- universe? Hm?

Correct. Nothing. Nothing at all. I didn't even read parts of the manga.

That didn't stop me, however, from stumbling over this story and giving it a try, partly because you chose my favourite perspective of storytelling: first person sigular POV.

That also didn't stop me from ending up caught by your plot, sloshing my coffee over my desk in a fit of giggles and deciding once and for all to add this story to my short list of favourites.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant. An insightful and gripping glimpse into a complicated man's mind, and since I'm clueless like that, I don't even mind that Kenshin may be - as you put it - ooc.

I absolutely adore his cynicism as well. It was the best guarantee for occasional gales of laughter at the workplace, and heaven knows I needed the giggles right then.

Thank you for brightening up my working day, and thank you for giving me a good welcome wagon to the world of kenshin. Thanks to you, I now know much more about this universe, and I might even start reading the manga. It is supposed to be a classic, after all.

Good job; here's to a talented writer!

All the best, akari
moeru himura chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
hermi-sama! i finally read your most popular fic... and i found it quite lovely! I finished reading it in one sitting! yay! It was so funny... esp all the sarcasm. Though it is super waffy, i still liked it! haha! I hope you write more RK fics.:P
bunetwo chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
laughed ass off! loved it. adored it! _ the "date" was perfect. "hunkalicious himura" and Sano driving the carriage... not to mention the "hoarde" of women so gaa-gaa over poor rurouni when he passed out at the theater! that was the best part. and the threat of the "thousand ticket stubs secret technique" ! nearly died laughing. brilliant! now it's over- am sad. hope the sequel's funny too... guess I'll go find out!
bunetwo chapter 5 . 10/11/2005
thank goodness! sano's NOT gay! I like cute and hilarious Kenshin/Sano situatoins as much as the next rabid fangirl but for some reason in this fic I was extremely relieved to find out that sano isn't gay. May as well mention, as am on a roll: "the spy and the hitokiri" was excellent!
H Y u n i k o chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
Hm, it's sad that it's finish...

There's one thing i didn't like though,

why 2 kids? Kenji is just so cute, ah *ahem*

I mean, Kenji is enough to trouble Kenshin (hehe like you said terror) umm, it's kinda sad that there's so little romance about Aoshi and Misao. Hoho, can't do anything bout it i guess. You know it's kinda not Kenshin, I mean the way he talks...but you know I like it, because the way hw swears and stuff it's like combining Hitokiri and rurouni, i really liked his attitude. Well good work, I tell you, you're one of the best!
H Y u n i k o chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
Sweet story I really love it...

Well this revoew just so I can read it easily tomorrow!

But very nice...oh I love you! (not really but) *grinning evily*
SapphireMage chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
The entire story was enjoyable. Thanks for writing a good fanfic!
Blahberghy chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
ur story is hilarious. seriously.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »