Reviews for Mind of the Woman
Tiber360 chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
computer is messing up and i can read the last to pages so i am going to add this wonderful story to my favorites and finish it another time
animedynasty chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
NICE!

i loved every moment of it and i found most of it EXTREMELY funny (aoshi's butt, anyone? XD)

i give this 9.5 out of 10 D
animegurl23 chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
ROFL~! *wipes tear* That was so hilarious! _

WHOO!
animegurl23 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I've decided that I've GOT to read this again. .
Kashke chapter 9 . 12/6/2005
I was giggling nearly the entire time I was reading this- you definately have a way with the written word! . Wonderfully done, and I dearly hope you continue writing! It would be a crime if you stopped!
Akari Kou chapter 9 . 10/13/2005
Hi there,

what do you reckon: how much do I, your ordinary Inuyasha and escaflowne-otaku, know about the 'Kenshin'- universe? Hm?

Correct. Nothing. Nothing at all. I didn't even read parts of the manga.

That didn't stop me, however, from stumbling over this story and giving it a try, partly because you chose my favourite perspective of storytelling: first person sigular POV.

That also didn't stop me from ending up caught by your plot, sloshing my coffee over my desk in a fit of giggles and deciding once and for all to add this story to my short list of favourites.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant. An insightful and gripping glimpse into a complicated man's mind, and since I'm clueless like that, I don't even mind that Kenshin may be - as you put it - ooc.

I absolutely adore his cynicism as well. It was the best guarantee for occasional gales of laughter at the workplace, and heaven knows I needed the giggles right then.

Thank you for brightening up my working day, and thank you for giving me a good welcome wagon to the world of kenshin. Thanks to you, I now know much more about this universe, and I might even start reading the manga. It is supposed to be a classic, after all.

Good job; here's to a talented writer!

All the best, akari
moeru himura chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
hermi-sama! i finally read your most popular fic... and i found it quite lovely! I finished reading it in one sitting! yay! It was so funny... esp all the sarcasm. Though it is super waffy, i still liked it! haha! I hope you write more RK fics.:P
bunetwo chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
laughed ass off! loved it. adored it! _ the "date" was perfect. "hunkalicious himura" and Sano driving the carriage... not to mention the "hoarde" of women so gaa-gaa over poor rurouni when he passed out at the theater! that was the best part. and the threat of the "thousand ticket stubs secret technique" ! nearly died laughing. brilliant! now it's over- am sad. hope the sequel's funny too... guess I'll go find out!
bunetwo chapter 5 . 10/11/2005
thank goodness! sano's NOT gay! I like cute and hilarious Kenshin/Sano situatoins as much as the next rabid fangirl but for some reason in this fic I was extremely relieved to find out that sano isn't gay. May as well mention, as am on a roll: "the spy and the hitokiri" was excellent!
H Y u n i k o chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
Hm, it's sad that it's finish...

There's one thing i didn't like though,

why 2 kids? Kenji is just so cute, ah *ahem*

I mean, Kenji is enough to trouble Kenshin (hehe like you said terror) umm, it's kinda sad that there's so little romance about Aoshi and Misao. Hoho, can't do anything bout it i guess. You know it's kinda not Kenshin, I mean the way he talks...but you know I like it, because the way hw swears and stuff it's like combining Hitokiri and rurouni, i really liked his attitude. Well good work, I tell you, you're one of the best!
H Y u n i k o chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
Sweet story I really love it...

Well this revoew just so I can read it easily tomorrow!

But very nice...oh I love you! (not really but) *grinning evily*
SapphireMage chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
The entire story was enjoyable. Thanks for writing a good fanfic!
Blahberghy chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
ur story is hilarious. seriously.
Emerald Ash chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
Hi there! I just wanted to say this story is wonderful! It had me laughing and falling out of my chair! Kenshin's thought's on everything were hilarious, and the thought of Sano being gay... that was terrific! This was a wonderful story and I want to say thanks for sharing a great story like this with the rest of us! Absolutely wonderful!
maxy-chan chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
Sigh... couldn't wish for a happier end of the evening... that is, if it actually is the end of the evening, hehe _; so, ken-san, lost your present, huh..? shame on you! _~ just kiddin'! *hugs kenni*
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »