Reviews for Absolution
A good start
CarsonJasam chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Love the story! :)
slaygal333 chapter 10 . 8/24/2001
WOW! This story was so good. Sonny and Carly are my favorite couple on GH and you did an amazing job of writing a story centered around them. The other great thing was how you took it back to when Carly was pregnant. And Angel? Clever choice for a name. I really want you to continue this or at least write another Sonny/Carly story. -Faith'sfaith :)
LORI chapter 10 . 7/18/2001
Whoo-hoo! Congratulations on a fantastic story. I got so involved in the story that I wanted to wait until I finished to submit a review. Two enthusiastic thumbs-up! Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Lauren chapter 10 . 7/18/2001
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. I loved it when i 1st saw it on WG and i love it now- especially the ending and all the time on the island. U really know how 2 chareacterize S&C 4 who they r. I fell in luv with them all over agin after reading this cuz u reminded me the elemental attraction i luv about them! And although theIr daughter's name doesn't appeal 2 me now as it did then- IT'S STILL AN AMAZING S&C ADVENTURE. This is a BEAUTIFUL S&C STORY- CONGRATS 2 THE WRITER.8)
MzMocha chapter 6 . 7/12/2001
This story does a wonderful job of showing Carly and Sonny and their relationship. The way you wrote this, I enjoyed watching them deal with one another; it's so real and dead on. Any S&C fans will enjoy this story.
aprilhope chapter 10 . 7/9/2001
Oh, and *this* one is one of my very favorites! It had been too long since I'd read it! LOL, the other thing I'm always trying to remember (besides "Let's Stay Together") is which fanfic had S/C talking about WAB2...now I know! :)