Reviews for Emotional Desperation
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This was too spot on omg. You got Teal'c's character down to the bone. My only criticism is that there are a few minor spelling errors throughout. Other than that, nice work!

Peace Out! _
Kpasa chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
It's almost embarrassing how many stories I've been favoriting- thanks for the awesome reads though!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Great story! I would love to see Teal'c perspective on this.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Who wouldn't feel better if Tealc takes care of you?
Rodlox chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
*sniffle* very touching, very evoking.

excellent grasp of the characters.

good job.
Hananian chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I'm not a big Sam/ Teal'c shipper, but I can picture this in my head. Very well done!

As for the coward below who chose to read a clearly labled story, them blasted ya, I wouldn't worry. He/She obviously can't be too high on the food chain if they don't even have the gonads to log in and leave a signed review!
chelle db chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh that is so cool! I love it even though I am a Sam/Jack shipper through and through I really thought this was very sweet! Thank you!
angelfire east 24 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This is a very well written story:) I don't really ship Teal'c and Sam but I must say you did a great job with them. It wasn't really romance "I love you-have to have you" it was a friend confuring another firend with sex. I really don't see what 'NOT an ST shipper' is going on about. I in no way saw this story anything like that. So anyway good job on the story. It's nice to read a different pairing once in a while:)
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Different. Well done. The compassion between Sam and Teal'c is nicely depicted, as is the aura of attraction and uncertainty. Very thoughtful and potent emotional capture. Thanks for sharing it.
NOT an ST shipper chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
congratulations, you have not only managed to destroy, demean and belittle one of the best SJ ship episodes of the last few years with a pairing that's not only completely incompatible and repulsing, but you have also at the same time intentionally bashed, attacked and demeaned SJ ship in general.

How have you gone from a SJ writer to this I don't know, but I feel sorry for you, you must obviously be very confused if you pair Sam off with anyone who has a penis.