Reviews for It's all about Satoshi
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
Heaven bless Satoshi! I liked how each chapter stands alone by itself, starring a unique pairing, yet tied together by the central theme of Satoshi. There’s a great blend of yaoi and het pairings, too, to offer a well balanced reading experience. You definitely covered all the most popular Satoshi pairings, along with introducing some new ones. Very cute, and very fun to read.
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
these are all so kawaii!
NarutoNinja44 chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
That waz perty good.

It wasnt a very Yaoi so I could handle

You have a good stlye,

and I like the romance.

(Even if sum of it creeps me )

Cant wait 4 abilityshipping!

Update soon plz;)

Nicole
plasmacandy chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
It really is all about Satoshi! xD

I love/support almost all of these ships, and you portray Satoshi so adorable..x3

But I don't know who Kinya is Dx. I still loved this chapter so it's all good tho xD.

Can't wait for the next chapter, I've come to like Abilityshipping and it's bound to be cute just like the rest of the chapters. :D
The Meta chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Ah! I remember that episode! lol. Thanks for the update, that was cute!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
i'm a fan of satokasu and i detest yaoi. why? one word: crepy! see i don't hate you guys actually i just find you people weird o.o yes, really. as to why i avoid yaoi, its because i'm straight and there's this girl i like- no love. yes i'm in love but thats too much info. anyways, call me a pervert but i like yuri-ai. [avoids yaoi section and hurries to yuri section] but its your story so i won't hate you for it. do what you love most and ignore what other people say bout it.
NarutoNinja44 chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
:shivers:

Okay Ima done!

Reading these were perty good.

Ima not a Yaoi fan so I was gonna throw up when I read Satoshi licking Shuu's face. :S

But If I keep reading these, I might turn into a Yaoi fan...

not a big one, but maybe

Anywho, above all, they're good.

Update soon plz!
White-D chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
It's so CUTE ! I love your fic ! I want read the next chapter !
BlazexFlame chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
o i like this one xD

actually, i liked the advance and pearl shipping ones

since those are the ones i support XDD

good job! r u gonna write other shippings?

Blaze
The Meta chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
Was cute. Wonder what the next pairing is... thanks for the update!
The Meta chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
aw. soo cute! One of my favorite pairings. Sorry I'm a little late on this, have a cookie! (::)
Cased In Darkness chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
Firefly: the best shipping on earth

Yaoi: what a great story *favs*
The Meta chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
it was bad for someone who is not an AS shipper. im not much of one either (isnt she younger than him by like.. 4 years? even though thats not the point... i still dislike that they dont put ages in very often...) hehe. wonder what the next pair will be...
The Meta chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
Yup. I'm a huge yaoi fan too. I just find it hot and wayy to cute to read and stuff. Well, this was a cute one shot. Thanks for the update, lets see what pairing is next!
Cased In Darkness chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Firefly: yey, first ever comashipping fic on this site

Yaoi: do i have to moniter what you eat, i said no sugar

Firefly: lighten up, you shoud be happy too

Yaoi: *sweatdrops* yeah but i don't eat coco powder when ever im happy

Firefly: still i think this auther is one of the best

Yaoi: ok, you really need to lay off the sugar before you hurt someone