Reviews for Kimberly Ann
continental-line chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Sorry if's been too long but PTSD has put me back in the dreaded hospitles. I WILL finish what I started. Kudos on your/Poe's poem. Going to get strapped down for the night, good work!

-Bill Ponder (9th Marines)
cpneb chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
nice...sweet...sorry, something in my eye...

Thanks, Cap'n.

...cpneb
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
...interesting...
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
It paints an interesting picture of Ron and his love for Kim.

Thanks for the great read!
RD chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Great job on this one, Boss! If you keep up work like this, I'm going to have to buy more stock in Kimberley-Clark paper products.

Things are SLOWLY settling down with the big move, and I'll soon be back at your service.

Dave
Doug4422 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I wonder how you got that idea? *wink*

Nice job, bud . . . good rendition of Poe's "Annabelle Lee."
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Anyone who can pull off Poe deserves praise. So is the Raven going to tell Drakken, "Never dude"?
whitem chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I'm not much for the poetry, but for some reason, Poe always intrigued me. I have a feeling the only reason his work can be used with KP characters is that it seems that we all have a certain passion about them. The fact that it's a cartoon kinda weirds me out, but hey, I think Kim Possible transcends the fact that they are nothing but digitally stored bits of data.

Why you looking at me like that? KP Rocks!
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Sob. That was lovely. Sob. Please, send more. Sob. There is nothing like a tragic love poem to make me feel better about my own love life. Sob.
Backroads chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Goodness me! How did you come up with something so dreadfully sad? It is lovely, though.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Nice poem. A little sad but beautiful nonetheless. Keep on writing my friend.

Danny
Whisper from the Shadows chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Combining Poe and cartoons? I never thought I'd see the day, and strangely it's beautiful. I've always been a Poe fan, and the reincarnation of his works to apply to KP was simply a stroke of genius... and if this triggered more Poe-esque fics please don't hesitate.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
interesting stuff
dantecell chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Anabelle Lee happens to be my favorite poem by Poe. I enjoyed your version of the poem.
spectre666 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Of course, none of us will ever equal Poe, but this was very nicely done. "Annabelle Lee", one of my all time favorites. Just for your information, I have an 1867 collection of Poe's works. I am that much of a fan. This gives me an idea, the plot bunnies are beginning to riot!

Thanks