Reviews for Beast Boy's Grown Up Maybe
ammEmma12 chapter 9 . 4/26
WHY was brave scared of bb plz continue please!
Pris chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Great story! please continue! _
ErrMerrGerrd chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
PLEASE UPDATE
IamKorra414 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Ohmigoodness! Please continue this story! Its so goodddddddd I LOVE IT 3
catcat7077 chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
I can't wait for another chapie...no. seriosly i'll diiiieeeeee so please update soon (love this story and sorry if this review is weird...i was up reading a certain fanfic till waaaaaay too late at nigh XD)
I.s chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Slow jam by midnight star
I.s chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I have one suggestion; when u continue on the further chapters please make bb & Raven dance one more time. The song I recommend is a slow dance & it's very romantic. The title of the song is slow jam by midnight... Look it up on youtube & you will find it & fall in love with the song...i guarantee it 3 again good job on this story
I.s chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Please continue to write more I want to know how this great interesting story ends. Bb and Raven are getting very close to each other, so I just want to know what will happen, so please continue your marvelous work... Please
FF8cerberus chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
(Already reviewed ch. 9) Come on! You can't just leave us hanging like this. I've read too many BB&Rae stories that were incomplete, but I can't accept the fact that you won't complete this one. This is by far the greatest story of BB&Rae that I've read. I want to know what happens next. At least put up one more chapter to calm my inncesant curiousity and near obsession with this story. I'm not lying I really am a big fan of this story. If you won't continue it that sucks, at least give a reason why? Hopefully one I can accept. Dude your a great writer. Love this story from beggining to where it's at right now. Just seems like a crime to leave it where it's at write now. That's all I guess. Again, PLEASE UPDATE!
FF8cerberus chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Really love this story among all the BB and Rae story I've read so far. I'm curious about what's going on with Raven's mind and what is it that makes her feel so much pain. Good luck BB.
Buttshujinsama chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
Most excellently tubular! Enjoying the whole thing so far, can't spot any glitches. I love your writing style!
RavenFollower13 chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
I love this story! And didn't Brave pretty much say why she was afraid of Beast Boy anyways with her whole, "You'll hurt us" thing? But anyways, update soon! PLZ!
Techno Skittles chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Don't stop! Keep writing!
Techno Skittles chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
I love the song Bring Me to Life! Evanescence is my fav band! (That's cuz Amy Lee rox)

In order to get into the mood for that scence (I like to get involved. Yes I'm weird) I actually started listening to it. Although the song was a lot faster so it was hard to keep up.

But you really put that scence together well to fit the song.

Great job!
bbrae fan chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
omg! this story has me on the edge of my seat at every chapter i couldn't even take the time to review each chapter cuz i had to see what happened next! its so good! i can't wait to read more! plz update asap! the suspense is killing me! :)