Reviews for Mon Ange… Mon Protecteur
Mamoiselle Grace chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Paragraph 1: "THEY'D just"

Paragraph 4: "HAD BEEN HURT DURING the mission"..."He met WITH the"

Paragraph 6: "DECIDED"

Paragraph 9: "STARED, SHOCKED"..."Without STRENGTH of"..."They HAD suspected IT, but DIDN'T want to lose hope"

Paragraph 14: "Toad REACTED IMMEDIATELY"

Oh Chere, is it Rouge? I certainly hope so! Remy must be reunited with his fille! Oh lo lor!

As always, I am so proud of the improvement I've seen just in this piece. Merci, mon ami, y adieu. :)
La Mamoiselle chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Paragraph 1: "THE cold voice"..."THE terrible reality"

Paragraph 4: "CHECKED her friend's wounds"

Paragraph 6: "HER face"

Paragraph 8: "GOD" (though with his voice you are probably right)

Paragraph 11: "WHEN it happened"

Paragraph 14: "ONCE they had started"...

Paragraph 15: "The great (not Great)"..."THE captured mutants"

Paragraph 16: "They are stopping your attempts (not ALL your)"..."THEY'LL explode"..."PULL it off"
Paragraph 17: "Or so they thought (not ? or thought so)"..."knew IF it was"..."They'd BEEN there"..."THE scientists didn't"..."INTO a few DIFFERENT groups"..."besides THE xmen"

Paragraph 18: "(Not it happened that) Jean, Scott, Wolverine, Toad, Gambit and Collossus were put in one CELL"..."Everyone ELSE"

Paragraph 22: "The THIEF in surprise"..."HADN'T really"...

Paragraph 23: "We ARE all"

Paragraph 25: "EASY FOR YOU TO SAY"

Paragraph 27: "Who LED us"

Paragraph 32: "REALLY"..."someone SPECIAL"

Paragraph 34: "THE Cajun accent"

Paragraph 35: "CHERE"

Paragraph 36: "throw HER away"

Paragraph 38: "How much faith DO you"..."IMBECILE"..."CHERE"

Paragraph 39: "STARED, SHOCKED"..."Gambit HAD"..."A famous lady's man"..."COULD READ"..."FELT sorry"..."THE kid"..."SLOW, painful and long death"

Paragraph 44: "She KNEW your reaction (no exactly)"

Paragraph 46: "DISBELIEF"

Paragraph 48: "Remy's MIND WENT BACK to"..."CHERE"..."THESE last words"

Oh La Lor! C'est bon, chere! I love this! Bien trabajo, mon ami!
La Mamoiselle chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Oh, chere, so much writing, merci! I do love Remy, he is French, after all! I will edit this in my next comment, but first I have to tell you how proud I am that you pulled the chapter back together! :)
La Mamoiselle chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
Oh, Chere, do you speak Spanish? Yo puedo, porque estudiar en la escuela por 7 años! Yo peinso que tu se hablar Francais! No, se Espanol, correcte?
La Mamoiselle chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Paragraph 1: "allowed YOU to see"..."THEIR faces"..."LOGAN WAS GRATEFUL, because"

Paragraph 2: "Locked HEART"..."THE LONE GOTH GIRL"..."Powers, PARTLY BECAUSE of her temper"

Paragraph 3: "He TURNED to"..."tears RUNNING down"..."Kurt STILL"..."ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, no one would HAVE to tell him"..."PROFESSOR and Magento HAD BEEN taken to SOME OTHER"..."had failed his MISSION".."who are NOT members of HIS team"

Paragraph 4: "next, but Logan's (coma, not .)"..."THOSE feelngs HADN'T left the THEIF EVEN NOW"..."The boy FELT SOMETHING FOR HER"

Paragraph 6: "ALRIGHT"

Paragraph 7: "knelt down to her and THEY hugged."

Paragraph 8: "Everything'll be ALRIGHT"..."SHOULDER"..."

Paragraph 9: "witch AND tried not to SIGH"..."See his CHERE"..."state, not State"..."IMAGINE what"..."the mission WITH"..."He always admired her STRENGTH"..."HEARD the alarm"

Paragraph 10: (With Remy's accent) "She NOT BE dead"..."Remy TOLD HIMSELF"..."CHERE be okay"..."WITH that"

You're doing so well! C'est bon, chere! :)
La Mamoiselle chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
I will check, Willow.
La Mamoiselle chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Paragraph 1: "neither xmen NOR Acolytes"

Paragraph 2: "laughed THE crazy man"..."some BUTTONS"..."separated INTO FOUR PARTS, EACH IN WHICH"

Paragraph 3: "A few days ago"..."Kept as prisoners"..."someHOW knew"..."STILL could stand"..."MAIN center room"..."GREAT danger"

Paragraph 4: "THEN flew"

Paragraph 5: "Came to the GATES"

Paragraph 6: "What the hell is GOIN' "..."Someone's IN big trouble"

Paragraph 7: "WITH his clones"

Paragraph 8: "SHOULD'VE PAID more attention"..."Jubilee ALMOST CRIED"

Paragraph 9: "If we EVER GET OUT (no 'gonna)"

Paragraph 11: "They HEARD"..."hugged THE girl's waist"

Paragraph 12: "Checking THE kids for CUTS and BRUISES"

Paragraph 13: "We can't MAKE contact"

Paragraph 14: "How many of you STAYED"

Paragraph 15: "EIGHTEEN"

Paragraph 16: "You FOUR"..."THROUGH A secret door"..."hide there and wait FOR ME"

Paragraph 17: "house FULL of soldiers"

Paragraph 18: "I'll be FINE"..."she didn't have to SAY"..."THE kids"

Paragraph 23: "when HE saw"...then not 'That's my girl.', it's "That's my girl" with the ""

Paragraph 24: "Looks like someone's got A problem, HUH?"

Paragraph 26: "the REC room"

Paragraph 28: "GOING TO DETONATE"..."OF the main computer was HEARD"

Paragraph 29: "The GIRL'S WING"

I LOVE IT! I used to be bad at English too. Don't worry, mon chere. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Please update
roguemags chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
You should really finish this
Gambit's green eyed Chere chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Great job keep updateing
HI chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
Awesome story please finish it.
raye chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Please Update ASAP
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
I love the plot. Who is coming now is it Rogue and the Trask get them to, what experiments is he doing? Hope to see a new chap soon.
Crazyjess09 chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
this is so sad so i hope that you bring it back and that you update it becaue i will love to see or read the reactions when they find out who is making the boom sounds so update or bring it back please and thanks
alien94 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010