Reviews for Through Darkness and Through Light
Janey-Paininator chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Fufufufu I reviewed the wrong Chapter. But I would love to see and read where this goes. Please Update soon!
Janey-Paininator chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
WHAAAAAA I want to see what happens! I so hope you update this soon! Please!
Vampire-to-B chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
huh. when i first read this story i forgot to review for this chapter...anyway, i think i agree with Sora Moto in you know, mistakes and stuff...they're pretty smart...oh and is this a kyouya/haru pairing story! XC i don't like those very much. probably just because i like the tama/haru pairing so much more, it's the only one i'll really except...but i suppose even if it is k/h i'll still read and whatever...good story so far and you should fix the mistakes Sora Moto pointed out and stuff...yep.
Sora Moto chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Ok I didn't think that you would mess up with things worse than with the roofies, but she should be taking a morning after pill and not a pregnancy test. The test won't be able to give any results till she's been pregnant for at least a week, for the best tests, 2 weeks is usually the earliest for the average tests. As for not filing a suit I think the charges of rape would affect suzuki regardless of how rich he is and she has the entire host club backing her and in their world the host club is the creme de le creme.
Sora Moto chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
Alright, the idea is good, and the story is ok. The only things I'm really having a problem with at this point is the fact that you have them drinking when they are in high school. Rich or not they should not be drinking alcohol. The other thing is the roofies or whatever you have Suzuki using should take longer to take effect. You have them altering her mental functions with barely a sip. Please go back and edit the scenes involving Haruhi's drugged drinks to include some form of time lapse. the last thing though at the end of chapter three you have her kissing back with equal passion, unless he is spiking her drink with ecstacy she should be more sluggish and drowsy than interactive.
Vampire-to-B chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
dude! he keeps drugging her! not cool mister ichiro! will kyouya save the day?
strawrawbeby chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
not bad
sweet passionate nightmare chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
next please iam getting addicted to your fanfic i ned badly your next fanfic please ILOVE KYOYA HARUHI FANFICS DAISUKI!
Rangerette chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
bum bum bum! I can't wait for more.
Captain Lila chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
Poor Haruhi got raped. T-T

Hope they could somehow get back at that guy. D:

Kyouya is smart, he should think of something...

If only Honey and Mori can kick his ass. :[

That Riiko girl is probably just using Haruhi and her friends to make herslef look important.
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
PAMS(Please add more soon)
ty chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
did ichiro put some love potion in the martini and tea or something?
dragongirl92 chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
Is Ichiro gonna come back again and Kyo Kick his butt?

Please update soon!
The Demon's Song chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Ok, this was good but a little short.

Kyoya was in character, and Tamaki was also, but the twins randomly appearing at the end confused me.

Keep posting!

Demon Song 10
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
I can't wait to see what happens. Why does Haruhi have to look like a slut though. The dress sounds nice though. Can't wait for more! Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »