Reviews for Heart To Heart
That was so frinking ADORABLE! I would have loved for that to be in the movie. This fict was the words that needed to be spoken but weren't.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
i have one word that can descibe that... CUTE
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
awsome perfect, simple, in charichaiter sparrabeth
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Gee, I wonder who that chap is. ;D Rockin fanfic. I loved the part from Jack's past. (:
parisdamour chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
sparrabeth 4ever! They are just so cute!
dancer in the rain chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
i liked
unknown chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was so beautiful and sweet!I really love it!
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aw! How sweet! I loved this oneshot! !
Crysania chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Very sweet story. I really enjoyed reading it.

Just a teeny bit of constructive criticism, which has little to do with your writing, which I thought was lovely. When a new person speaks it should always be in a new paragraph. Sometimes it got confusing when Elizabeth would speak and Jack would interrupt, then it went back to Elizabeth all in one paragraph. If you break those up into separate paragraphs, it would be less confusing!
Mdawg1425 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
aw how cute I loved it
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Wonderful!

"Why was it that he could read things from her face that she couldn’t read from her soul?" - loved that:)

Great writing!
lollllllllllll chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
AW. That was precious. Just precious. :D
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Absolutely perfect! Really, my favorite thing to read with all the sickening Will-and-ELizabeth-belong-together crap my friends give me!
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I have one thing to say... AW! That was so cute, you r a very talented writer. REally good job with that, I think it would make a good full story instead of a oneshot, but that's just my opinion. LOL well great job.
thisaccount chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
It was good, all in all. A bit jack-being-a-bit-too-soppy for my liking but it was good. You need to watch your paragraphs, there should be at least a new line for every time a different person speaks.