Reviews for Heart To Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
i have one word that can descibe that... CUTE
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
awsome perfect, simple, in charichaiter sparrabeth
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Gee, I wonder who that chap is. ;D Rockin fanfic. I loved the part from Jack's past. (:
parisdamour chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
sparrabeth 4ever! They are just so cute!
dancer in the rain chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
i liked
unknown chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was so beautiful and sweet!I really love it!
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aw! How sweet! I loved this oneshot! !
Crysania chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Very sweet story. I really enjoyed reading it.

Just a teeny bit of constructive criticism, which has little to do with your writing, which I thought was lovely. When a new person speaks it should always be in a new paragraph. Sometimes it got confusing when Elizabeth would speak and Jack would interrupt, then it went back to Elizabeth all in one paragraph. If you break those up into separate paragraphs, it would be less confusing!
SilentTearsGentleTouches chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
aw how cute I loved it
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Wonderful!

"Why was it that he could read things from her face that she couldn’t read from her soul?" - loved that:)

Great writing!
lollllllllllll chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
AW. That was precious. Just precious. :D
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Absolutely perfect! Really, my favorite thing to read with all the sickening Will-and-ELizabeth-belong-together crap my friends give me!
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I have one thing to say... AW! That was so cute, you r a very talented writer. REally good job with that, I think it would make a good full story instead of a oneshot, but that's just my opinion. LOL well great job.
thisaccount chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
It was good, all in all. A bit jack-being-a-bit-too-soppy for my liking but it was good. You need to watch your paragraphs, there should be at least a new line for every time a different person speaks.
drey'auc475 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
hey there. i didn't mind this little fic. but there was something... iffy... about it. it was beautifully written, and very a very sweet story. you covered the emotional part well, and, in my humble opinion, quite accurately. but the ending was pressured, if you ask me. it seemed a bit forcefull.

i mean, jack would most certaily pressure elizabeth into a relationship with him, but i somehow think that he would do it weather she married will or not. jack, i think, is a man of action, not words.

anyway, its a sweet little story, and i would eventually like jack and elizabeth to get together. maybe at the end of the next movie, eh?

keep up the writing!