Reviews for Chosen
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 10 . 2/28
That was sweet
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 8 . 2/28
I've read quite a few TMNT fanfics and the things that are always a constant is Leo blames himself and the turtles fall asleep around whoever's injured. It's really very sweet that the entire fandom agrees these brothers love each other.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 7 . 2/28
He doesn't get as mad when Mikey does it because Mikey usually doesn't call him Fearless Leader to mock him, Raph. You giant donut.
The0neR1ng chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
LOVED IT !
Mikey is all that and more!
you really did a grate job at this !
Just Call Me J chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
*Applause*
Yay Mikey! You rock, turtle! And you rock, too, Moogs! I almost expected Donnie to share his misadventures in SAINW. Then again, I do that for a lot of fics. I think I may be addicted to that episode. Anyway, great fic, can't wait to read the sequel.
-J
Sika chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
AWESOME!
Just Black Sugar chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
You did an amazing job, this fanfic is fantastic! :D

The idea of the Chosen One remember me Avatar: The Last Airbender, do you know it? It's a film and there is also a cartoon.

Cool fic, I really like that _

Benny
Puldoh chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
Still awesome, once again, so where is part three? LOL, I know there is a part two, gonna read that in a minute, but is part three ever going to come on? IF so, LEMME KNOW! WOULD LOVE IT!

You're an awesome writer btw, so keep up the good work when you can.
Puldoh chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
lol, of course no one would believe him about a giant albino crocidile! LOL, too awesome
Puldoh chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Of course Mikey is like that! LOVE THIS CHAPTER
Puldoh chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
STILL FRIGGIN AWESOME! I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE! STILL READING IT OVER AND OVER! PLEASE POST THE LAST ONE! LMAO
The Voice of ther Wind chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
WOW. The suspence is killing me. So far I am lovin this story. Keep up the good work lol

Take care
stephie 23 chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
Loved it! :) Maybe you can write some more Mikey-centric tmnt stories :P

*runs off to read the sequel*
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Very nice first chapter. I haven't written TMNT in ages (And not all my TMNT stories are here). Also haven't written for the 2003 series yet, which was a good series until it got weird later on (similar thing happened with the 80's/90's series trust me) This is a very intriguing idea from a good story arch and I curious how the rest of the story planed out. I will be catching up soon.
bonez1925 chapter 10 . 9/7/2008