Reviews for Chosen
Joanne N. Grey chapter 10 . 5/15
It's cute. This story is sweet.
Smokescreen-ninja chapter 10 . 3/10
I read it, found it and loved it. So very heart warming and poor everyone, Mikey wasn't going to well and then his brothers were thinking the worse, about Mikey pulling through. But I'm glad it all worked out in the end and Klunk, was happy to see his friend again.
WhiteAngel1414 chapter 5 . 2/13
THAT WAS HEARTWARMING!
joshua.aquino0106 chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
I cried at this chapter so much. I didn't know Don is very close to Mikey so much. Thank you for writing this fanfic. I really really appreciate it.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
Okay I loved this story and I nearly cried at parts and at others I did cry poor Micky I felt so bad for him and I have seen the rematch so it was even more heart touching and I hope you post something else soon we'll bye
Morgan chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
I love that story keep up with the good work I believe in you you can do this I hope you make more stoeys like these
staringatstars07 chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
That was sweet
staringatstars07 chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
I've read quite a few TMNT fanfics and the things that are always a constant is Leo blames himself and the turtles fall asleep around whoever's injured. It's really very sweet that the entire fandom agrees these brothers love each other.
staringatstars07 chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
He doesn't get as mad when Mikey does it because Mikey usually doesn't call him Fearless Leader to mock him, Raph. You giant donut.
The0neR1ng chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
LOVED IT !
Mikey is all that and more!
you really did a grate job at this !
Just Call Me J chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
*Applause*
Yay Mikey! You rock, turtle! And you rock, too, Moogs! I almost expected Donnie to share his misadventures in SAINW. Then again, I do that for a lot of fics. I think I may be addicted to that episode. Anyway, great fic, can't wait to read the sequel.
-J
Sika chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
AWESOME!
Just Black Sugar chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
You did an amazing job, this fanfic is fantastic! :D

The idea of the Chosen One remember me Avatar: The Last Airbender, do you know it? It's a film and there is also a cartoon.

Cool fic, I really like that _

Benny
Puldoh chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
Still awesome, once again, so where is part three? LOL, I know there is a part two, gonna read that in a minute, but is part three ever going to come on? IF so, LEMME KNOW! WOULD LOVE IT!

You're an awesome writer btw, so keep up the good work when you can.
Puldoh chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
lol, of course no one would believe him about a giant albino crocidile! LOL, too awesome