Reviews for A Desirable Female
I wish you'd finish it
chloe.callebaut9999 chapter 7 . 3/28
Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
You know what, I'll actually take it as it is on wattpad because June's writing is awesome and I wouldn't change it for the world, I'm giving most of the credit to you June, thx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
I Think I want to rewrite this on wattpad, I would love if you go and check it out June, I'll start on it today, if any of you want to go check it out my name is ramirjc5088 on Wattpad, _
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2016
Please continue this story I love it sasuke u bastard how dare u hurt naru like that she had enough pain in her like
lucien.francine chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
More chapter please
recca chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
remember me well I meant can you do at least a chapter where naru meets sasu and the others of konoha plz plz plz
recca chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
plz plz plz continue writeing it and at least put a chapter where naru reunite with sasuke and he sees his children and stuff plz plz plz I'm begging you
Jeon Ar.c chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
plzzzzzz. update soon!
HitmaN007 chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
love it i think i will take and rewrite this story
CurtainCaller chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
You write amazingly well! I am superbly distraught at the news that you will not be continuing this story... I wish you well in all of your future edeavours and I hope you never again call your writing awful. Have confidence, your writing certainly merits it.
idea.getthe chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
Nnnoooo...
Titania1796 chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
me gusto mucho este fic lastima que lo abandonaste
si alguien lo adopta puedes decirme por favor quien fue para seguir leyƩndolo ya que esta muy bueno el fic
Dragonsatan chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
Gasp. your alive! i thought you had died in a ditch somewhere ;p. So are you starting writing up again slowly? or just putting it out there that some stories are up for adoption or something?
TheMerlinianDr.SociopathHunter chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to use your amazing idea as an idea of my own.