Reviews for I'll Have What She's Having
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hilarious! Loved your B&B reworking of a classic scene.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
... i don't have words... XD
xbonesloverx chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
hahahahah omg! it made me laughing so hard! thankyou!
ApollaCammi chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Again, I know this is much belated, since it's been up for almost a year, but...

I love this story. I always thought that scene in When Harry Met Sally was hysterical, and it was a solid "win" for the girls. In this one, however, Booth's quick thinking (“How often do you have to do that for Sully?”) wraps it up. I can practically see Brennan, having thought that she had beaten the "prudish" Booth, when he came back with that doozy of a zinger. And what is she supposed to say to that without sounding defensive and like she actually does do that with Sully? Great job with this one!
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
That is like the funniest thing I have ever read. I laughed my ass off during that movie and laughed even harder reading this, just great!
Jagladymac chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
So, I was wandering through Bones Fanfic hoping to find some unread gem to occupy my time (so I don't have to read Marketing, ugh), and I found this. It was absolutely hilarious! I am in the library and had an EXTREMELY hard time trying to not laugh out loud and disturb everyone else.

I loved Booth's line asking how many times she had to do that with Sully, but I loved Jack's last line even more!
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Oh man! I'm laughing so hard at this one!

You had me cheering in delight like an audience member of the Maury Povich show when Booth delivered his sharp “How often do you have to do that for Sully?” line!

Awesome job!

Love your humor. Even if it was pulled from a classic scene, it felt completely fresh because of the Bones context and Booth's discomfort about the topic. Funny. :)
irony882 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh, wow. That was HILARIOUS! Seriously, the image of Brennan...*shakes head* so funny! I love your humor!
only-more-love chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I almost can't explain how much I loved this. You took a great scene from a classic movie and made it work perfectly for Bones and Booth. Oh, I love this so much I want to hug it. :)

I could totally visualize Booth and Bones having this type of conversation. Booth would be hypersensitive to any changes in Bones since she started seeing Sully. And he's notoriously uncomfortable talking about sex, while Bones definitely isn't.

I loved all those little touches, along with Jack and Angela coming in and witnessing Bones' fake orgasm. My absolute favorite part, though, was this: “How often do you have to do that for Sully?” Touche, Booth!

Thank you so much for sharing this. It was truly a joy to read.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That was amazingly well written - loved it!
26hannah26 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was awesome! Really interesting idea for a fic, and it worked well. You got the characters right too - great job!
melmel6 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Fantastic! It cause me to crack up at work! Bravo!
x-naomi.e-x chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
LMAO XD Brilliant!
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Hey, that was really great! You have the B&B banter/bickering down really well. I enjoyed that very much.
Caramelchan chapter 1 . 5/12/2007