Reviews for Abomination? Eff you
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Oh... The poor security guard. He was so young, only to die under hundreds of high heeled shoes and perfume. *lol* He should have followed Makoto and Haruka inside THEN shut and lock the door from inside. *lol*
Kiros Razer chapter 14 . 10/26/2008
I'd love to read the sequel
OxMiss PeachesXo chapter 13 . 11/23/2007
great story.

but one question.

the new baby girl, what is her gaudian planet you failed to mention it.

i take it it is the same as michirus.

seeing how alexis has harukas.

didnt even say what the baby looked like.

lol.

but i liked it.

usually i dont read storys that follow the 'series' but this one caught my eye.
Yukimura Akira chapter 13 . 11/18/2007
Okay... Now, I know it's a little late for reviewing this but... I'd like to say that you have an awesome sense of humor and I friggin' love it. The last line from Michiru was definitely a classic. I have this question stuck in my head as I read throughout the whole fic and I'll ask it now. Considering the fact that both Haruka and Michiru are both women, how the heck did Michiru conceive anyway? (This might sound a little rude but it's not intended to be offending in anyway lol) I know that's not important. (Maybe) I like the idea of them having kids of their own anyway. Oh yeah, before I sign off, let me tell you something very straight in the face. I'd definitely love to see a sequel. I'd be giving you my full support if you're ever making one. Yeah, that's about it. Looking forward to more from you D

Until then,

Aki
Kyouryoku Senshi chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
Great story so far, you really do have good potential, so I'd like to give you a little constructive criticism. I like how you've presented the idea that Haruka could possibly be from the USA, because in the series and manga, we do not know a lot of her history. Although, at some points Haruka is a little out of character. I just don't view her as an overly emotional person, even in private. As for her gender being presented to the public, I really don't see her advertising her life and identity.

What I noticed the most though, was the misspelling of Mamoru and Makoto's names throughout the story so far. It would really benefit you and your readers if you looked them up before starting a story if you are not quite sure how to spell them. I am not intending to sound harsh. You have great potential and I would like to see you get even better as a writer. I would suggest finding a Beta who has vast knowledge in Sailor Moon to help you eliminate those kinds of errors as well as spelling and grammar. I'd be willing to be your Beta if you are interested, send me an e-mail if you are interested. I still have more of this story to read, and I am looking forward to it. Keep up the hard work!

KS
Kiros Razer chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
I loved the story!
Zeitwaise chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Hey there, just finished your story and i really, really like it! Well done! :) I coulnd't stop reading it, although i was supposed to study a lot... but who cares? ;)

I hope there will me more of your stuff soon...

And by the way: awesome illustrations!
xiangmina7 chapter 13 . 5/9/2007
That was a good story and I enjoyed it. It's pretty good for a first story. I was planning on doing one myself, but I've got nothing written down or anything.
Amnesia Nymph chapter 13 . 5/6/2007
Too bad it ended but I have to admit, I liked it. I've never been good with ending my stories but you did it without any problem.

''I love you too, but if you die on me again..I'll have to punch you in the face.''

That was funny, Didn't see that one coming. Once again, wonderfully written. Interesting and well thought of plot as well. After every chapter I read I guessed what was going to happen next but you kept surprising me (as you could've guessed, I guessed wrong almost every time I tried XD). Haruka and Michiru made a really believable couple in this one, keep up the great work. I'll be looking forward to more stories from you.

Amnesia Nymph
Becky Silver chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
YAY! *Teary* Aww...Once again...I love it!

YAY! Haruka lives!

You had me kinda worried there...I swear you nearly had me crying...but I love it!

But...It is over? *Blinks*

You ARE gonna right a sequel right?

Well I for one would like to see a sequel for this!

But I know how hard it can be to find time for that *Thinks about stories that need to be finished still* *Blushes*

Oh yeah! * remembers something* *Looks for box* *Finds it* AHA! *Grins and holds out box to hatter9* Here are your cookies!

You got a WHOLE box of them!

Well...I am kinda sad that it is over now...But I like it still!

*Adds story to fav story list*

*Sighs* Well I hope to see some more great stories from you soon!

Ta for now!

Becky Silver Black
xBeautifulMage chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
Awesome! Loved it throught the beginning to the end! So is this baby the new guardian of neptune since alexis is the guardian of uranus? Just curious! Your write amazingly! Your my idol I think in fanfiction :P Anyway Loved it and I am adding you to my favorite authors!
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
Love the fic please no rebirth through Michi.
Amnesia Nymph chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
interesting chapter. A lot happened. I like Minako and Pluto in this chapter. They are still in character yet you've given them something different... As for Haruka and Michiru... they're still cute as always XD sorry it took me so long to review... this site isn't what it used to be... update soon!
Becky Silver chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
Well...I just relised that something must be wrong with my alert list thingy...because last one I got was on the 16th...So I have read the last three chapters all at once...anyways...I am still enjoying the story..but...WHY THE CLIFF HANGER?...She isn't gonna DIE is she? :(...If so I may need that shoulder after all :'(...please..But still...good so far :)...I liked those flashback thingies a few chapters back to...But Please update again soon!

PLEASE!

I got cookies!

:D YAY for the Cookies!

Becky Silver Black
xBeautifulMage chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
Good! But are you just going to end it with Haruka-san dying?