Reviews for Fairytales
run4cover chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
I'm really excited how you'll go on with this story.

What I read until here was absolutely fantastic.
Faerylark chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
Go Nick! Heh. does Sara get her phd in your story, I always wondered why she didn't in canon...
csi-lover247 chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
*sigh* such a cute romantic chapter. I love the long distance emails
SA-Kate-937 chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
Wow! Squee! That is soo awesome!

I cannot wait for the next chapter... You really need to keep this great writing up. It's about the only thing getting me through the build up to exams... Dum, dum, dum.

Please carry on with this story. :) :)

Kate.
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
I just absolutely love this you for sharing
ayesha-s chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
oh this is so existing, bubbling for more!
Young Prewett chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
Sorry I didn't review the last two chapters, I was away from my computer and didn't read anything until this last one came up, so here's my grand review of all three!

Firstly, I'm amazed (and definetly pleased!) by the speed of updates, it's great! Secondly (only because it's fresh in my mind) Tony turns into Tom in this last chapter when Sara rushes to class before going out for dinner with him and Mary.

Finally, loving all of this. The good-bye was so sad, so real. And now they're keeping in touch, yay! Loving the e-mail reading, you get to see two perspectives of two obviously different people.

Anyhow, keep it coming please!

Young Prewett
FreedomStar chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
O, yay, more developments! *dances* I like the back and forth e-mailing, with the inbetween lives of each person. Is it going to continue in this format until they meet up again? I have a feeling you've got something in store for us readers :)
Lizwontcry chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
I am so, so loving this story. Can't wait for updates! I can totally see how their relationship evolved like this, and I am quite intrigued by what
GSfanatic chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
Hey!

I've decided after the third chapter that this story is too good to read like this (before it's finished). But of course I can't resist. I always need to know what happens between them. So I read the titles of the chapters, the beginning, and the end. And just by reading that, I can see that I will not be disapointed. This is going to be one of my favorite stories of all times, no doubt about it. Keep writting, cause I can't wait to read it all. Thank you for writting this wonderful story.
Peggy47 chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
I am happy that Grissom and Sara are communicating through email. However, you can't help but notice how his message is all business-no personal stuff. I like Mary and enjoyed the way Brass and Catherine first heard about Sara.
urbanista chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
Another nice installment. You keep doing a great job on that story, taking time to let the relationship evolve. Writing about long distance relationships can get tricky, but you're doing good alterning narrative parts and emails. I'm looking forward to more of this!
Mouth2mouth chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
I love it! I like how you have the emails going back and forth and how Catherine is so noisy.
anneruhland chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
Interesting chapter. I love the interaction between the different groups of people. I'll be waiting to read the next one. anne
this-recurring-dream chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
AH! THEYRE SO CUTE! i love Sara and Grissom, if only because their reactions were the same at every turn.

yeah...Mary and Tom are cute too...i like them maintaining the "cuteness". too many couples get TOO fluffy after they get together.

however, the end confused me a bit. i dont understand if there was a significance in the "shortest email" and Grissom "not stopping to think". or maybe im reading too much into it.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »