Reviews for Fairytales
GSfanatic chapter 7 . 5/2/2007

I've decided after the third chapter that this story is too good to read like this (before it's finished). But of course I can't resist. I always need to know what happens between them. So I read the titles of the chapters, the beginning, and the end. And just by reading that, I can see that I will not be disapointed. This is going to be one of my favorite stories of all times, no doubt about it. Keep writting, cause I can't wait to read it all. Thank you for writting this wonderful story.
Peggy47 chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
I am happy that Grissom and Sara are communicating through email. However, you can't help but notice how his message is all business-no personal stuff. I like Mary and enjoyed the way Brass and Catherine first heard about Sara.
urbanista chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
Another nice installment. You keep doing a great job on that story, taking time to let the relationship evolve. Writing about long distance relationships can get tricky, but you're doing good alterning narrative parts and emails. I'm looking forward to more of this!
Mouth2mouth chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
I love it! I like how you have the emails going back and forth and how Catherine is so noisy.
anneruhland chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
Interesting chapter. I love the interaction between the different groups of people. I'll be waiting to read the next one. anne
this-recurring-dream chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
AH! THEYRE SO CUTE! i love Sara and Grissom, if only because their reactions were the same at every turn.

yeah...Mary and Tom are cute too...i like them maintaining the "cuteness". too many couples get TOO fluffy after they get together.

however, the end confused me a bit. i dont understand if there was a significance in the "shortest email" and Grissom "not stopping to think". or maybe im reading too much into it.
chocoluvr chapter 6 . 5/1/2007
I like the fact that Grissom gave Sarah his contact information after the class ended. He could tell that she had a geniune interest in the subject.
SA-Kate-937 chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
I can't wait to find out what happens! Please carry on writing this awesome story. :) :)

Thanks soo much, Kate. :P
taramis chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
E! I want to have your fic's babies!
specialagentspooky chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
well? what the heck are you waiting for, update! :)

I generally don't like stories before sara came to vegas, nomally because it's all the same thing blah blah blah but this story is a breath of fresh air. Thanks for the first 6 chapters can't wait for more
lilyfan06 chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
loved it! update soon!
lilyfan06 chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
yet another great chapter!
anniehiltner chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
Great fic! Very well written! Loved it! I'm waiting for another chapter.

VictorianaWillows chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
I love this story! I hope you continue soon!
SharonLouise chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
oh carry on soon am really enjoying this
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »