Reviews for Fairytales
ayesha-s chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
great fic! can't wait for more!
chocoluvr chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Great story so far, giving the background of Sara, giving the possible reason that she became a CSI to prevent others from going through what she did.
FreedomStar chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Hey, i'm back! Hehe...I don't watch CSI but I don't need to, to be able to read this story, right? :) so I've decided that i'm going to go ahead and read. Doesn't matter to me that I don't know anything about CSI.
Young Prewett chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
A new story already! Wow!

Okay, so prologue is a bit confusing, but it may be because I am not extremly familiar with C.S.I. However, I'm hopefull that I'll catch the wave, hahah.

Young Prewett
darrien chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Im so glad youre writing CSI too. Ive been following your other stories and im happy to say this is just as exciting. Im hoping to see more varied fanfics from you soon and see with what youll surprise us next!. Cant wait for the coming chapter!
SadEyes chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Well, that was depressing. Well-written, but depressing all the same.
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
ahh poor sara, that was so sad. great story though.
Izzy14 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
this is so good, i don't believe that this is your first one!

It's so well written and you got the charcter right.

Well done!

Rebecca Matthews chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I am so jealous of you! hahaha...You are super talented, that i think you should become a writer. I loved your HP fics and I can tell this one os going to be spectacular! I've only watched CSI once or twice but I am still going to read your story because as with all your other ones, I'm hooked! keep up the good work and update soon!
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
This is a terrific and well written beginning to your story. Many of us have fond childhood memories of snuggling up next to a parent listening attentively to a favorite fairy tale or children's story. Even though Sara lives with a horrific childhood, through your writing, she has a beautiful, loving memory of her mom.
this-recurring-dream chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
WOW! intense!

very good, the thingy said this wasnt complete yet, so i am DEFINITLEY looking forward to the next chapter.

is going to be Sara/Grissom?
KateRocker chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
That was so sad! But it was very good. Totally Sara.
Lizwontcry chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Ooh..nice. Can't wait to
lilyfan06 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
really great beginning! can't wait for the next chapter!
TymeNimo chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
i love your writing, clear and concise! keep up the story, i cant wait for the next chap! :)
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »