Reviews for Fairytales
Trahnfisch chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
wow! that was a great story! i cant wait to read more from you!
ab89us chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
This is really great! If it wasn't 11pm I would go and read the next. Oh well there is always tomorrow.
Panda Hallows chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
ahem! This was by far the most amazing story I've ever read! You are so great at this and I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and continue reading the next stories! :D thanks so much for writing this! ah!

Good night!
Panda Hallows chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
I don't know how I feel about Holly but its okay! I know this is just the beginning and I'm so excited to get on to the next story...tomorrow though, next chapter!
Panda Hallows chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
For a second I was like, yes Sara is coming! LOL Almost done! ;D
Panda Hallows chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
You are really great at the details, I love it! Oh man I'm tired but I'm gonna finish this one and pick up on the next one tomorrow. ;D
Panda Hallows chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
Nothing I say right now could convey how much I love your story! It's brilliant! That's the only way to describe it! I'm truly in love right now! ;D
Panda Hallows chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
Emails is just as sweet as them being together! I should be in bed but I don't care! DON'T CARE! I will at least get through this story before I go to bed! ;D
Panda Hallows chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
OMG I'm gonna cry! That was a beautiful goodbye! My heart is all full with the heaviness of this moment! You're so amazing! Best writer I've ever come across! You've made me your number 1 fan! ;D
Panda Hallows chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
OMG that was sexy! I'm squealing in my quiet room. It's like 11:00 pm and my dog is looking at me like I'm nuts but I don't care! This was so sexy! that's all I can say right now. I'm grinning like I just did something bad and liked it LOL

Must fan myself off, its getting hot in here! XD
Panda Hallows chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
I'm seriously in love with your story! AH! It's so cute! You are amazing!
Panda Hallows chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Oh wow! I love the interaction between all the characters and the way you set it makes me actually feel it. This is brilliant! ;D NEXT CHAPTER HERE I COME!
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
First review!

This is absolutely amazing! Pulled at my little panda heartstrings! Brilliant work, I can't wait to see what happens next! I just love stories with backstories, that give insight into a character rather than just staying above the surface, which we all see ALL the time.

Thank you for this! ;D
NicksWifey07 chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
Lol I look like an idiot rite now because I'm squealing in happiness out of nowhere. It's due to the fact that this chapter rocked! The "goodbye" was beyond perfect! You truly are a gifted author.
NicksWifey07 chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
OMG this story is so cute! Lol! Expect many more reviews from me!
243 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »