Reviews for Fairytales
Panda Hallows chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
OMG that was sexy! I'm squealing in my quiet room. It's like 11:00 pm and my dog is looking at me like I'm nuts but I don't care! This was so sexy! that's all I can say right now. I'm grinning like I just did something bad and liked it LOL

Must fan myself off, its getting hot in here! XD
Panda Hallows chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
I'm seriously in love with your story! AH! It's so cute! You are amazing!
Panda Hallows chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Oh wow! I love the interaction between all the characters and the way you set it makes me actually feel it. This is brilliant! ;D NEXT CHAPTER HERE I COME!
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
First review!

This is absolutely amazing! Pulled at my little panda heartstrings! Brilliant work, I can't wait to see what happens next! I just love stories with backstories, that give insight into a character rather than just staying above the surface, which we all see ALL the time.

Thank you for this! ;D
NicksWifey07 chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
Lol I look like an idiot rite now because I'm squealing in happiness out of nowhere. It's due to the fact that this chapter rocked! The "goodbye" was beyond perfect! You truly are a gifted author.
NicksWifey07 chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
OMG this story is so cute! Lol! Expect many more reviews from me!
NicksWifey07 chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Aww! It was so cute how they spent so much time talking together that the janitor reccomended a coffee shop!
NicksWifey07 chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
I find myself so excited for when Grissom and Sara meet!
NicksWifey07 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Great start so far. ]
NicksWifey07 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aww that is so sad.!(Epilogue)

I hope it starts looking up for Sara.!
Bocilovegsr chapter 12 . 8/16/2009
Wow, that story was awesome :) I read it in one sit. And I am about to chase the rainbow's end now :D You are a very talented writer, congats!
Bocilovegsr chapter 9 . 8/16/2009
Oh, what a sobering first case for Sara :( She is great here too :) Great chapter.
Bocilovegsr chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
Yay this chapter. Love your writing, very well done :)
Bocilovegsr chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
They are so sweet. Awesome chapter :)
Bocilovegsr chapter 6 . 8/16/2009