Reviews for Fairytales
butterflied4life chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
Wow. That's all I can say. This is such an amazing story. It's completely believable, in tune with canon, and the characterization of each 'canon' character is FLAWLESS. I truly love this story. You did a remarkable job.
niggi chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
Thank you very much for this wunderful story. Im now up for your next story "Chasing the Rainbows End".
Wander52 chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
Had to read the this after reading another...great job.
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 12 . 1/23/2008
I just found this series. I love it. I love reading fics that go 'behind the scenes' so to speak. You did a great job. Off to read the next installment.
Brona chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
so shes going...and i'm off to read the sequel!
Brona chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
shoot! i was so SURE that he meant sara when he said a new CSI! oh well.

i guess it's because i've never really watched the show. i mean, i have, but never followed it too much. maybe if i HAD i woulda known that!
Brona chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
this is really good! i love your writing style!
Brona chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
first CSI fic ive ever read.

seems good so far

but then...so are all your stories!

i'm taking abreak form the depression of ptter legacy (though i love that story) and starting on a new...genre i suppose. dodododododododododo
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 12 . 10/3/2007
awsome, doona like holly, need more griss sara. anyway onto the next part..
elfling65 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
Nicely done story. I look forward to reading "Chasing the Rainbows End".
adara13 chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
I really, really liked this fic! It was great to read the way the backstory for Grissom and Sara might’ve been. I thought you did a great job of capturing both of their personalities. And plus, the dynamic of their relationship tallied really well with what we’ve seen in cannon. Thanks for sharing this story, I really enjoyed it.
HighRoadS2 chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
I have SO enjoyed reading this fic, and I really hope you do a sequel to it. You are an amazing writer, and I think I really like this story because I can actually see this happening between Gris and Sara before she came to Las Vegas.

Amazing job. Please continue! :D
butrfly23 chapter 12 . 6/18/2007
Oh my goodness that story was AMAZING! It was so well written I felt like I was really watching an episode of CSI. I couldn't take my eyes off it. You have a great talent for writing. I can not wait to read "Chasing the Rainbow's End". Thank you for suggesting reading this one first. I look forward to reading more of your storys. :)
In Hiding chapter 12 . 5/30/2007
This was wonderful. Thank you so much. :)
morigen chapter 12 . 5/30/2007
So I finally got to read the story to the end and I was amazed how naturally your story appears. What I mean is - from the series I know what has been happening between the two of them since Sara came to Vegas but from your story I have an absoultely clear image what had been before and it is so easy and natural to believe that since now your version of GSR meeting and getting to know each other is in my mind as the one and only true possibility. What I'm trying to say may seem a bit clumsy but the story is great and I am glad I've gotten to read it. Thank you.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »