Reviews for Fairytales
Forensic Girl554 chapter 12 . 9/8/2008
Gr8 story

Can't wait 4 more :)
butterflied4life chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
Wow. That's all I can say. This is such an amazing story. It's completely believable, in tune with canon, and the characterization of each 'canon' character is FLAWLESS. I truly love this story. You did a remarkable job.
niggi chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
Thank you very much for this wunderful story. Im now up for your next story "Chasing the Rainbows End".
Wander52 chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
Had to read the this after reading another...great job.
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 12 . 1/23/2008
I just found this series. I love it. I love reading fics that go 'behind the scenes' so to speak. You did a great job. Off to read the next installment.
Brona chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
so shes going...and i'm off to read the sequel!
Brona chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
shoot! i was so SURE that he meant sara when he said a new CSI! oh well.

i guess it's because i've never really watched the show. i mean, i have, but never followed it too much. maybe if i HAD i woulda known that!
Brona chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
this is really good! i love your writing style!
Brona chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
first CSI fic ive ever read.

seems good so far

but then...so are all your stories!

i'm taking abreak form the depression of ptter legacy (though i love that story) and starting on a new...genre i suppose. dodododododododododo
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 12 . 10/3/2007
awsome, doona like holly, need more griss sara. anyway onto the next part..
elfling65 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
Nicely done story. I look forward to reading "Chasing the Rainbows End".
adara13 chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
I really, really liked this fic! It was great to read the way the backstory for Grissom and Sara might’ve been. I thought you did a great job of capturing both of their personalities. And plus, the dynamic of their relationship tallied really well with what we’ve seen in cannon. Thanks for sharing this story, I really enjoyed it.
HighRoadS2 chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
I have SO enjoyed reading this fic, and I really hope you do a sequel to it. You are an amazing writer, and I think I really like this story because I can actually see this happening between Gris and Sara before she came to Las Vegas.

Amazing job. Please continue! :D
butrfly23 chapter 12 . 6/18/2007
Oh my goodness that story was AMAZING! It was so well written I felt like I was really watching an episode of CSI. I couldn't take my eyes off it. You have a great talent for writing. I can not wait to read "Chasing the Rainbow's End". Thank you for suggesting reading this one first. I look forward to reading more of your storys. :)
In Hiding chapter 12 . 5/30/2007
This was wonderful. Thank you so much. :)
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »